Deceit pushes to confessions

This is sad, Deceit is the bad guy in this one (sorry). There are sensitive topics so you have been warned. Sorry, I haven't been posting I have been busy with school. Even though it's sad I hope you enjoy. 

Logan is known as the logical side, he doesn't know a lot about emotions. But when he begins to think and feel things differently toward Patton. He feels confused. Patton is known as the happy side of the group. He is happy pappy, Patton. He is a fatherly person, and he is an all-around great person. He felt a different type of love for Logan. There are many things they don't understand, about each other feelings, as well as their own feelings...

"Hello, Logan!" Patton says as Logan comes into the kitchen for coffee.

"Your early this morning. Did you sleep well?" Patton said with concern.

"Salutations Patton. It is early, I didn't sleep at all, I had to stay up working, and I have to work early today, so I can get the optimal amount of work done this week." Logan said making his way to the coffeemaker.

"Here!" Patton said extending a cup of Logan's favorite coffee.

"I knew you worked hard last night, so I made you this, the black coffee is for Virgil," Patton said as he extended the cup to Logan. 

"Thank you, Patton," Logan said taking the coffee in his hand brushing up against Patton's hand. After he took the coffee.

"Love you, Patton," Logan said then leaning forward and kissing Patton's forehead. Pulling away with a small smile and leaving the room.

It surprised Patton to hear that from Logan. Not believing that it was really Logan. He saw Logan leave, Patton left to Logan's office. Once he got close to his room, he couldn't move. He tried, and he was nothing but still; he tried to speak, and it was nothing but silence.

Deceit appeared in front of Patton with a smirk, looking exactly like him. Once he does, Patton tries to move his arm to hit him across the face, but Deceit already had his grip on Patton. Deceit then walks up to the door. Looks at Patton with an evil glance, as Patton glared daggers at Deceit.

Logan got to his office and sat down when he finally realized what he just did. He placed the coffee down on the table and then groaned at the act he found stupid. He then heard a knock on the door, he placed he work in front of him.

"Come in," Logan spoke as he heard the doorknob jiggle and the tiny creak of the door. Then Logan looked to the door to see Patton. A blush spread across Logan's face. 'Omg he's here to tell me he hates me, that he never wants to see me, and that I need to leave.' Logan thought as he began silently crying.

"Hi," 'Patton' said snapping Logan out of his thoughts. As Logan looked to the ground so that 'Patton' wouldn't see him in his state.

"Salutations Patton, Do you need something?" Logan's tears were still flowing down his face.

"I was just wanted to ask a question," 'Patton' said taking a step towards Logan. Seeing something dropping from his face then splashing on the floor. Deceit smirked knowing exactly what to do, to break him. Patton who was out in the hall could see through Deceits eyes and could see the tears flowing down Logan's cheeks.

"Yeah, go ahead Patton," Logan said making sure that his voice wasn't shaky and that he kept calm and that he wouldn't break into sobs.

"When we were in the kitchen did you mean what you said?" 'Patton' said as Deceit used his magic to create the illusion of a light red blush appeared on his cheeks.

"I did," Logan said keeping his composure. 'Now I'm going to be rejected, and then I will have to leave, and I'll never see that amazing, bright, and angelic smile of Patton's ever again. Or those adorable, funny, and fatherly jokes that make me smile. Or the warmness that I feel when he's around. I'm going to miss everything about him.' The tears were now coming like a flood.