Movie Night

(Trigger warning)(Deceit mention)

   The video just ended. Roman stayed with Patton and Logan and watched a movie. Virgil went to his room where he placed his headphones on. Staring into the dark room, and going deep into his thoughts. Thinking of everything that he did wrong or could have done better. He began to cry, his breathing soon quickened.
   The movie ended. Logan and Patton went to Logan's room. Roman began to head toward his room. When he was passing Virgil's room he heard sobs and voices that didn't belong to Virgil. 'Who's with Virgil? Wait, Patton?Logan? Me!?' Roman thought as he walked towards Virgil's door. The voices sounded like there's but distorted and scratchy.
   "The bad guy!" The voices of Patton and Logan rang out.
   "Go away! Die!" A voice like Patton spoke.
  "Why don't you leave! Everyone hates you!" A voice of Logan spoke.
   "Patton!Logan! Please! No please!" Virgil began to cry even more.
   "Roman!" Virgil called out to a figure in the room. He ran towards it and hugged him.
   "Roman I'm so glad you're okay!" Virgil said as Roman saw who really was there.
   "VIRGIL THAT'S NOT ME!" Roman tried to yell but was silenced by the figure in Virgil's room. 'Deceit!' the figure looked to the door and smirked, then began speaking to Virgil.
   "Virgil." Deceit spoke.
   "Yeah Roman?" Virgil looked to 'Him' and then was pushed and fell to the ground. Virgil hissed in pain.
   "Rom-" Virgil began before Deceit interrupted him.
   "Why don't you just leave? You are useless, No one cares, and I don't love you back!" Deceit said then walked into the shadows and disappeared.
   "Roman..." Virgil whimpered and began to sob again.
   "Maybe I should leave no one cares, Roman... Hates me. They all would be better off without me. I make mistakes and I'm useless. I'm sorry Roman." Virgil began to sob louder and harder. Once Roman heard that he began to struggle under Deceits grip. He finally broke free.
   Roman then rushes in hugging Virgil. Causing him to jump, push him away, and backed into a wall.
   "Roman what are you doing?" Virgil said tears still rolling down his cheeks. The eyeshadow smearing, and flowing down his cheeks.
   "That Wasn't Me!" Roman raised his voice causing Virgil to flinch.
   "W-what?!?" Virgil said looking to Roman.
   "The voices you heard saying those horrible things weren't us! That Wasn't ME!" Roman stepped forward. Placing his hand on Virgil's cheek wiping the tears away.
   "You aren't the bad guy! You don't need to leave! And no one hates you!" Roman said correcting the voices that spoke only moments ago. Virgil looked to Roman then looked to the ground.
   "That thing that was acting like me was Deceit. Not Me. All that comes out of that's snakes mouth are lies!" Roman began to cry.
   "You aren't useless, Patton cares, Logan cares, Thomas cares, and I Care. And I do love you! I love YOU, Virgil!" Roman pulled Virgil face towards him as he spoke.
   "Roman I...." Virgil was cut off. By Roman crashing their lips together.  Virgil was surprised. Roman was about to pull away when Virgil kissed him back and pulled his sash to bring them closer. Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist, pulling him closer deepening the kiss. They pulled away for air after a few moments.
   "I... Love... You Virgil." Roman says getting his breath back.
   "I love you... Too Roman." Virgil said then kissed Roman again. This kiss was full of passion and longing. They had both been in love with each other for years. Each wishing the moment could last forever.
   They pulled apart once again, looking into each other's eyes. Violet upon amber the bright smiles shined brighter then the stars to them. They stayed like that for awhile. Only staring at each other in love and affection.
    The rest of the night was filled with cuddles, kisses, and Disney. They laid on Virgil bed as they found a movie. Once they did they both cuddled up to each other, and during the song would sing and end with a kiss.
    They fell asleep in each other's warm embrace. That night Virgil slept peacefully. No nightmares, nor evil distorted voices, only the sound of Romans heart beat which slowly guided him to sleep. They both will love each other till the end of time and even further beyond.