Avoiding Love Prinxiety

(Hey guys im going to do the same prompt for the next two stories. I think it fits perfectly for Prinxiety and Logicality. So here we go) (The only caution I would give is that there will be some crying involved with the characters.)

*Virgil's POV*

I woke up at six o'clock as I did every morning. I changed out of my PJ's into My black ripped skinny jeans, purple shirt, and my patched hoodie. Walked to the bathroom across from my room, the door was already open; I walk in and see Princey there. It surprised me to see him there. His hair all messy, eyes staring at me in surprise. I turn to the mirror put on my foundation and eye shadow. Smiling ever so slightly. Then began walking out.

"See you later Princey," I say as I leave and close the door.

I walk back into my room and grab my phone once I look at it I see a text from Patton saying he and Logan went into town and asked if I would make breakfast for me and Roman. I told him I would. And headed to the kitchen.

"I think Roman takes a couple of hours getting ready, or at least that is what I have been told. So by the time he is finished getting ready, I should have breakfast done, and say that Patton made it." I said to myself as I walked into the kitchen. Putting on some music as I cooked.

I began to make hash browns, maple bacon, and eggs. Each how Roman liked. I started with the hash browns because they would take the longest. I placed then on a baking sheet to cook them equally also getting them golden brown and crispy. I began to make the bacon when my favorite song came on and I moved around the kitchen dancing a little as I grilled up the bacon getting them nice and caramelized. Once they were finished I put then on a paper toweled plate. I soon took the hash browns out of the oven placing them on the counter to cool. I began to cook the eggs as I knew they wouldn't take long. They finished within two minutes.

*Roman POV*

I woke up late, an hour late to be exact it is now 6 a.m. I got on my royal clothes and headed to the bathroom in the hall. Once I got there, I began looking for my brush. Soon Virgil came in with slightly messed up hair and no makeup. I was surprised to see him without it. He looks different, Not bad. He actually looked rather dashing. He looked surprised to see me; I saw him look up slightly. I knew he was looking at my hair. I thought he would say a sarcastic comment, but he didn't he only turned and smiled putting on his makeup, and began to leave. But before he left he said.

"See you later Princey." Closing the door. I smiled at the small gesture. I brushed my hair and within about ten minutes I was ready for the day. And I headed down the hall smelling something delicious. Assuming that Patton was making breakfast I walk over and sit at the breakfast nook. As I look up into the kitchen, I see not Patton but Virgil cooking. I see his face light up as a song began to play and I can see the sway of his hips and the slight dance movements, as he moves around the kitchen. I was so shocked I just sat there watching him. It seemed like he was finished and began plating all the food. His plating is amazing, so neat, and precise. He grabbed my favorite red cup and poured me some milk. 'How does he know I love milk with breakfast?' I ask myself as I watch him place the food at the dining room table. 'I guess he hasn't noticed I'm here.' I think before he walks down the hall.

*Virgil's POV*

After, placing his food on the table I walk down the hall to the bathroom. Lightly knocking on the door.

"Princey when you're done getting ready your breakfast is on the table. Don't take to long it might get cold." I say before turning around seeing Roman standing right in front of me.

"Umm.." I look from him to the bathroom back to him.

"When did you?" I say pointing towards the bathroom.