Logicality (modern au)

(Blood warning)

   Logan is powerful, smart, and someone you don't want to get on their bad side. Patton is adorable, kind, understanding, and people can't help but like him.

   One day Patton and Logan were walking around the park near where they lived.
   "Hey, Nerd!" A voice yelled. Patton and Logan looked in the direction of the yelling. To see a group laughing and pointing at Patton. Logan walked up to the group of three men.
   "You his protector or something!?" The tall one with the bull-cut spoke.
   "Yeah, something," Logan said then he punched the tall one in the face then roundhouse kicked the one to his left, and elbowed the one to his right in the stomach.
   "Don't EVER think, look, or speak to Patton again!" Logan then walked over to Patton.
   "Let's go get ice cream," Logan said with a smile.
   Patton saw Logan head for the group of men 'no please don't get hurt.' Patton thought to himself. As he watched Logan quickly punch, kick, and elbow the three-man that now lay flat on the ground. Patton was dumbfounded but Logan's actions, but what threw him off the most was what he said. Then he offered him ice cream which snapped him out of his thoughts.
   "Okay? Yay, Ice cream! But why did you do that?" Patton asked innocently.   
   "Because no one hurts you emotionally or physically," Logan said with a caring tone but half smirk.
   "Aww, Logan your so cute!" Patton said side hugging Logan. Logan blushed a little and smiled. Then hugging Patton as well as he could considering that Patton was holding his arms down. They went to an ice cream shop. They both got rainbow swirl ;). They talked and enjoyed the ice cream and each other's presence.
   They both began heading home. They passed the park with no confrontations. They made it to there street. Logan walks Patton to his door, giving him a kiss, and the action was quickly returned. They pulled apart after a couple moments. Looked to each other and smiled.
   "Goodnight Patton."
   "Goodnight Logan."
Logan walked across the road to his house. Logan only thought about Patton the entire afternoon. When he was finishing making dinner he began to text Patton.
(L: Logan P: Patton)
L: Salutations Patton. How are you this evening?
P: Hello Logan! I'm great! How are you!?
L: I'm doing optimal! Thank you for asking.
P: Your welcome Logan. What are you doing?
L: Making dinner. How about you?
P: what are you making? Oh, I'm just texting you.
L: Oh Arroz Con Pollo. So you want to come over and have some with me?
P: Really!?
L: Yes.
P: I'll be over in a couple of minutes.
L: Okay, see you soon.
   After about five minutes of getting ready because he was in his cat onesie. He got on a light blue shirt, with a gray cardigan tied over his shoulders. He then put on his shoes and headed for Logan's house. He walked up the stairs to Logan's door seeing that it was opened slightly.
   Patton then heard a loud crash followed by a thud. Patton rushed in he saw Logan being pinned to the wall by his neck by a tall man. With two men who held his arms. The tall one repeatedly punching him in the gut. Blood came out of Logan's mouth.
Patton snapped. His usual happy bubbly self faded away the moment Patton saw what was happening to Logan. He sprinted, then punched the man holding Logan by the throat. The man fell to the ground. "The hell!" He then looked up to Patton seeing his hatred and anger welling in his eyes. Patton then turned to the men holding Logan's arms looking straight at them. They felt the pure rage. They looked to Patton and saw the dark expression Patton was giving them. They then let go of Logan.
   "Leave. Now." Patton said in a cold harsh tone. The men grabbed the one from the floor and ran out the door. 
   "Logan!" Patton facial expression went from evil to concerned.
   "Logan are you alright!? Sorry, that's a stupid question. Let's get you to the couch." Patton then lifted Logan up easily and placed him on the couch a short distance away.
   "Patton where did that come from?" Logan said coughing. As blood spilled from his mouth. He took a deep breath as his breathing was returning to normal. Logan then sat up carefully and hugged Patton close.
   "I saw the pain in your eyes and the people causing the pain. I couldn't just stand there and just do nothing. And watch them do that to the only person I love." Patton said in a calm and happy tone.
   Logan pulled away not wanting to but needed to know.
   "You love me!?" Logan began to cry unknowingly. Patton raised his hand to Logans face wiping a tear away.
   "Yes, I Love You!" Patron said kissing Logan. Logan returned the action.
   "I love you to Patton," Logan said once they broke apart. Logan smiled at Patton.   
   "Yay!" Patton said excitedly hugging Logan.
   "Okay let's get some dinner, I made it the way you like. No peppers or mushrooms." Logan said as he headed for the kitchen.
   "Aww, you remembered!" Patton said in a happy tone.
   "Of course," Logan said. They both ate dinner after they finished, they watched a movie and snuggled.
   From that day forward they watched each other back. But after three weeks of dates, dinners, and sleepovers. Patton moved in with Logan. They kept each other safe, loved, and welcomed forever.