Confessions and Cuddles

Guys, I am so sorry that I haven't been posting anything in so long. I've been busy with sports and school. Hope you enjoy.

*Third person* POV

The day was going pretty well considering it was pouring outside. Everyone was staying cozy inside. Logan, Virgil, and Roman were all in the living room relaxing setting up for movie night. Logan was the first to notice that Patton wasn't there. 'He's probably in the kitchen.' Logan thought as he walked over to the kitchen. Once he got into the kitchen, he saw that no one was there. 'Where is Patton?' Logan asked himself. "I'll check his room," Logan said in a whisper. Logan then walked down the hall. He heard soft whimpers and sobs.

He then walked faster hearing the sounds of sobbing, once he stopped in front of Patton's door he heard that the sounds were coming from his room. He took a deep breath and gripped the bronze knob he then turned it, and opened the door. Once he opened it enough to walk through he did. He then closed the door softly behind him. Once he did he turned quietly to see Patton sitting on the floor next to his bed, his knees held tightly to his chest. Logan quietly walked over to Patton once he did he crouched down next to him. Patton hadn't noticed that he was there yet. So he then pulled Patton into a hug. Patton squeaked as he felt someone touch him, he looked and saw that it was Logan.

"L-Logan what are you doing here?" Patton said between shaky breaths.

"I'm here because you never showed for movie night, and then I went to come to get you and heard you crying. I'm not going to just stand there while someone I care deeply for cries." Logan said his words before he comprehended what he had just said.

Logan had been in love with Patton for as long as he could remember but everyone thought that he was a robot. And that he didn't have emotions, that he was only logic nothing more. Soon Patton was warming up to him, realizing that he was more than the others though. More than he himself thought.

Patton POV

I had been in love with Logan since I first set eyes on Him. I thought at first that Logan was just Logic. But as we spent more time with each other I realized that Logan had many more emotions than I thought, more than the others thought, and more than Logan himself thought. Logan has emotions. Emotions just as strong as any other person. Once I got to know him I only fell more and more in love with him. The one thing that I loved the most was his smile.

Third-person POV

"But why would you just hug me I know you don't like hugging people," Patton said as his tears stopped and he hugged Logan tightly. There they stayed for a couple more minutes so that Logan knew he was okay. They pulled away and Logan began to speak

"I hugged you Because I care about you. A lot. And I hate seeing you sad, and even more, I hate seeing you cry." Logan said with a heartwarming yet concerned tone.

"Thank Lo. But you didn't have to, I would have come out in a few minutes. Sorry for the trouble." Patton said with a gloomy expression, and a tone lower than normal a bit scratchy from crying

    "Patton... Yes, I did have to come in here, and I would have wanted you to do this alone. I never want you to feel alone, scared, or sad. I will always be there for you, no matter what. Lastly you never, Never are trouble. I love you and there is nothing in this world that can change that. Okay, Patton?" Logan said in a loving and caring tone. As Logan was speaking a smile spread on Patton's face, then when he said 'that' line his eye widened. Logan never said he loved anyone. This is the first time he heard it in a loving and serious tone.

    "Logan do you mean that?" Patton asked. Logan looked at him with a small smile, that Patton loved.

    "Yes, Patton I meant every word."