Epilogue

Leo's POV:

"Mako, hurry up!" I yelled sitting in the front seat of Festus in car form outside of our apartment building. It was a three story building with pastel colored walls and an airy design that all of us shared while we were in Republic City. But today was a special day and our activities for the next few weeks would not be found within the walls of our comfy home. Korra, Asami, and  Woo sat in Festus's back seat. Bolin still stood on the curb as he was waiting to put his brother's bag in the trunk. 

"I'm here," Mako handed his brother his bag and hopped in the front seat next to me, taking my hand in his. "No need to yell."

"You take longer to get ready than Asami does," Korra leaned over our shoulders grinning. "You sure you weren't stalling again."

"I wasn't stalling," Mako huffed.

"I think he's scared of going to the other side," Bolin hopped in next to his brother.

"Don't be scared," Asami smiled kindly. "Leo made the trip and so did his friends."

"I'm not scared!"

"Totally scared," Korra smirked sitting back in her seat.

"You're all impossible," Mako leaned against my shoulder as Festus began down the street.

I held the magic compass in my unoccupied hand and thought of my friend's faces. All the good times we had had together and my desire to have more. Suddenly a swirling portal opened before us.

"No turning back now," I grinned at Mako. "Ready for another adventure?"

"Just go," He rolled his eyes and through Festus went. Familiar scents of forest and strawberry fields filled my senses and I smiled squeezing Mako's hand lightly.

"We're here."