09 | billionare

SOHEE

i was sitting down on a spinning chair, beside mark who looked like he doesn't like what he was gonna do. i flipped pages of the book, on the other hand holding a mic.

"bingo!" i smiled, after spotting the word "billionaire" on the book. "what? no sohee, i don't want to sing." mark said with a serious tone.

"come on, it'll be fun!" i said, giving him the mic, as i started to press the number on the tv in front of us.

"only if you sing too." mark said, looking at me without blinking. i blushed and looked at his eyes, with red cheeks.

"only if you sing." mark repeated, handing me another mic.

i grabbed it, with shakey hands. it's been so long, so long that i sang something. i used to love singing because yukhei would rap too, and sing too.

i pressed on the "ok" button as the music started playing inside the room, where there were only me and mark.

"sing, and i'll rap." mark said.

i inhaled, and it was almost impossible to exhale. i looked at the screen, waiting for the lyrics to pop out. then, i saw the numbers count down.

"3 2 1."

i felt my heart skip a beat. "i wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad." i sang, my throat was shaking, as i kept tapping my fingers on the mic.

"that's good." i heard mark whispered, gently, and playfully punching my arm.

i smiled softly, happy by the fact that mark is supporting me. it was like he caressed my heart, to keep me calm, and it did. my throat wasn't shaking anymore, my hands were not shaking anymore.

"buy all of those i never had~. i wanna be the cover of, vouges magazine. smiling next to oprah, and the queen." i sang, raising my chin for a bit.

mark was jamming with, by swinging his upper body to left to right.

"oh every time i close my eyes, i see my name shining bright, yeah~"

i could see mark from my eye corner, his head tilted while he looked at me, admiring me, while i sang angelic.

"a different city every night, oh why, i swear the world better be prepared, when im billionaire." i sang, shutting my eyes on the part where the high note came.

"waah." mark gasped, tilting his head. i looked at him, waiting for him to rap, i was so excited for it.

mark sighed, laughing softly.

"yeah i would be the host of oprah, i would be......blah blah." mark was back with that soothing, and relaxing voice he had that would just melt you.

"rap rap."

i smiled at myself, sat more near him, and unsurely placed my head on his shoulder. i heard mark chuckled softly, and laid his head on top of mine.

note: kekeiekiekei