35 | phone call

SOHEE

i woke up, my eyes opened, fingers twitched as my toes curled. i groaned, and scratched my eyes gently. i looked at my right side, and saw mark's side face.

"ah, what a beautiful way to start a morning." i mumbled to myself, i laid closer to him and pulled away the silky blanket we had on top of us.

there i saw his tanned body, he was topless and his abs were slightly popping out. he only had shorts on, you could see his muscles on his legs. strong and stable.

then here i found myself, wearing his oversized white plan shirt, and only wore my silky black underwear.

i sat up, and sighed as i looked around mark's room. i hopped out of bed, and walked towards his study table where there were papers all over it.

i sat on his rolling chair, and took a piece of paper on the table.

"whiplash." i muttered, and started to spin myself on the chair while reading it.

"my otaku tendencies are still alive man
Whip me more so i can feel you more-"

i couldn't help but smile because of this, it was funny and if you looked at mark, he didn't really seem that guy that would write these stuff. it was a bit too much for me, but now i know his other side.

a human figure shadow appeared on the paper.

"you're not having weird thoughts about me, after reading that right?" mark chuckled, as he rubbed his eyes.

i giggled, and shook my head as i placed the paper back on its place. "no, it's good now that i know your other side." i stated, then went through his stuffs that he probably won't mind about.

he leaned down, and placed a kiss on my head. "i will go take a quick morning shower." he informed, as i hummed.

he grabbed his towel, and left the room topless.

i smiled at myself, and blankly stared at the ceiling. yesterday was a blast, and as i said i had so much fun that i was about to explode out of happiness. i am glad that someone is actually adoring me again, someone cares for me, when no one was there, or when hendery was away. or when jungwoo and the other were away too.

i am satisfied now, but not with one single thing. all i want now is yukhei's explanation.

ring, ring, ring.
brr, brr, brr.

a sound of a phone call blasted inside the room, making me slightly flinch. it kept on ringing and ringing, so i stood up and slowly made my way to the small table beside mark's bed.

every step i took, the wooden floor would freak beneath my foot.

there i saw mark's phone.

"a call from j-johncook- wait no jungkook." i mumbled to myself, and stared at the ringing phone.

shall i pick it up. what if it's urgent or something?

then it stopped, and now he had one miss call from him. i shrugged it off, and was about to turn around and go back to his study table, but it rang again.

another call from jungkook.

it must be his friend. he called straight twice, it's gotta be urgent. i quickly skipped my way to his bedroom door, and peeked out.

"mark! your friend is calling!" i shouted, but he didn't seem to hear it, because he just keep rapping and singing loudly like a complete cute idiot.

"uh- yeah! long ass ride!" he rapped, and i could hear water splashing on the floor, i hope he doesn't slip.

i rolled my eyes, and quickly looked behind me. i should pick it up and say to this jungkook that he can wait for mark to come back, or call later.

i walked fastly towards the night stand, leaned down and grabbed his phone with my slim and skinny fingers.

i gulped, and with hesitation i pressed the green button. i placed the phone on top of my ear, and exhaled to say something but this jungkook already cut me off.

"yah! mark lee you bastard! don't ignore mine and chanyeol's calls!" his voice was deep, and scary that it made my lips shake.

i gulped. "i-"

"yo, remember that mission we planned last month? well yeah it's a bit hard to do it now, since you fvcking ran away." there were really strong words he used, i didn't liked it and it made me really scared.

"it's already next week, that old man will leave for a month and his safe is still chillin there. there's gonna be good shit there." he spoke, and i stood so stiff.

i was so scared. i don't think i should listen to what he is saying, maybe this is something personal and none of my business

"bro, come back we need your hacking shits. hack through that safe, then boom we can leave you."

i felt my heart stoop.

"ey chanyeol get the fvck off-"

"yo it's yeol, brother we can't do this without you." another deep voice spoke, there were two boys.

"once we break in that house, we can...." a boy, who was named chanyeol sighed. "we can leave you, and let you be."

"fvcking come back mark, tell us your address-" i didn't let jungkook finish talking, and i quickly ended the call. i placed the phone with my shakey hand, and walked backwards.

slowly i sat down on his bed corner.

is mark a bad guy?

"is there something wrong?" mark came out of no where, he walked slowly towards me, towel around his lower body, and with another towel he dried his black hair.

"n-nothing mark." i gulped, looking at mark made my eyes see him as another one.

i was scared at him, my body was shaking and my lips were trembling.

"sohee, are you okay?" mark walked up to me, sick worried at my sudden facial expression.

"yes mark, i'm uh...." i scratched my head, and stood away from him. "sohee...." mark grabbed my hand.

"it's okay mark, im fine." i let out a shakey exhale, and smiled at him unsurely. luckily it didn't looked like an unsure smile.

"mark, i'll go home now..." i spoke, making him frown and confused.

"o-okay sohee." he stuttered, and let me leave.

i pulled my hand away from his palm, and lastly gave him a fake smile. i tried my best to look normal, and walked out of his room.

when i finally was walking through the hallway i let out a sigh, and you had no idea how much my heart was beating.

note: dun dun dunannan.!