20 | he's here

SOHEE

i was whining like a baby, complaining about my sickness while i hid under the blanket. "what's wrong with me?" i asked my self, frowning.

then, i heard my door downstairs creaked open, as mark's voice. "sohee, i am here!" he shouted. "i'm upstairs!" i shouted back, you could hear my voice was weak.

he came in, like a shining star. god how come he be so beautiful? he had two plastic bags on his strong hands, his hair was messy which looked amazing on him. his eyes wide, he always does that when he is confused. what's different today was, he had glasses on.

"l- lee conan is that you?" i asked playfully, chuckling, but it doesn't sound like laughs, it sounded like i couldn't properly breathe.

mark quickly rushed to me, kneeling down and slowly brushed his fingers into my hair. "hey, don't laugh you might loose your voice!" mark scolded me.

"whatever....." i rolled my eyes, and rolling the other way, so i couldn't see him.

"you look like shit..." he said with a low voice, which made me shy and embarrassed. i faced him, frowning which made him flinch. "omg so ugly." that might be what he thought of.

"and you look beautiful as alway-" i pursed my lips, and didn't believe what i just spoke. "as never!" i tried defending myself, but all he did was smirk. "please, just admit you think i am beautiful."

"shut up mark, you're making me throw up, and worst! you're making me sick!" i sat up, pushing him.

i expected him to laugh, but all he did was give a serious glare. it's like he got offended, of what said. he stood still there, dropping the plastic bags.

"fine, i will leave." that was one of the most serious voice i have ever heard from him. it made me stiff, and gave me goosebumps. he turned his back to me, but i stopped him.

"w-wait mark! please stay...." i plead, and stood up. i forced myself to stand up, even though i felt my head ache, felt like it was getting smashed.

he turned around, smiling a bit. at that point, i couldn't help but blush. "i knew it, you do want me to stay." he started to walk back to me, gently pushed me down to sit, or lay down.

"of course i want you to stay. i don't want to be alone, and.... i want to be with you." i mumbled to myself, hoping he wouldn't hear it but he did, he just giggled.

"i'll always be here for you, always sohee."

"you're so cute." he patted my head, and stood up. "i will make soup for you, stay here." he said, he leaned down, and grabbed the plastic bags as he walked downstairs.

"wait- please don't burn my kitchen down!" i shouted, he replied with a laugh, and pretended that he didn't heard me.

...

well technically, mark didn't knew how to make soup. so i went down, and made my own breakfast, i am not a big fan of soup.

me and mark sat on the sofa, mark who was switching the channel, while i hungrily ate my breakfast. still, i could feel pain inside my whole body.

"why are you suddenly sick sohee?" mark placed the remote on the table, then faced me with a worried expression.

i shrugged my shoulders, then finished chewing. "i don't know too man, i know myself as a healthy girl." i proudly said.

healthy girl, because kun also taught me how to be healthy. stay hydrated, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and lastly do some workouts.

"did you maybe ate something?" mark asked, helping me how to find out. "are you allergic to something?"

"yeah, mushrooms." i simply replied.

mark's eyes dilated cutely, and he let out a gasp. "the pizza i bought yesterday! it had mushroom- oh my god i am truly sorry sohee." mark grabbed my hands tightly, apologizing.

i frowned. "it's okay, it's not your fault, you didn't know."

"aw man, so sorry." mark apologized, and kept doing it, i told him it's fine but he just never stop. "whatever dude...." i mumbled to myself.

"hmm, shall we watch netflix?" mark asked, he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

i quickly sat up, to make space for him. he sat beside me, as we both decided which movie to pick.

and we chose coco.

note: omg have you guys watched the movie coco? you really should, if you haven't! it made me cry ugly :'( one of my favorite movies!!!!!