23 | hendery

SOHEE

i could feel butterflies inside my stomach, and my cheeks burning, turning into red. on my eye corners, i see mark casually tilting his head, staring right on my face.

it makes me blush. stop it mark lee.

i snapped out of it, after seeing him gently smile.

i turned my face toward him, and let out a sigh. "why'd you took me out? are you really gonna just stare?" i asked, i wish i didn't sounded so cruel, but i couldn't take it.

he awkwardly laughed, more like nervously laughed. a tint of red color started to spread widely on his cheeks. "i- um sorry, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable by staring." he apologized, quickly looked down and tried his best not to look up.

i smiled. "no need to apologize," i placed my palm, on his shoulder. "but you asked me to go out just for a walk?"

mark's face became red. "i mean- it's been like, a week since we haven't been communicating each other." he scratched his nape.

"you mean a day?"

"oh whatever." he mumbled. "i just like being with you."

i felt my heart beating, i could actually hug him right now because he's such a big uwu. "thanks."

there was a few seconds where we stood in front of each other, smiling and probably admiring one another's face. i don't know about mine, i mean mine isn't that "wow" but his is amazing like-

the scene never really lasted long, till someone shouted my name that made me flinch.

"sohee!" a manly voice spoke, "huh?" i spoke to myself. both me and mark looked around, checking who it was.

and my eyes laid on,

hendery's glowing eyes.

a big smile was formed on my lips, without any hesitation i ran towards him waving my hands. "hendery!" i shouted out of happiness.

when we were finally inches away from each other, i jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his upper body and hugging him tightly.

i could hear his small giggle, that giggle i missed. that perfume he always use: clean, smells amazing and fresh. sometimes, he even lets me use it, and let me bath myself with it.

it just smells amazing.

hendery has been with me ever since the two left me. he comforted me, and gave me love and support. we went to school, but some accident happened to his parents, that he had to move to another city and live there with his uncle and aunt.

so sometimes he is here for me, he visits me and i am truly glad he still holds my hand, even though he was far away, and we aren't close to each other.

"hendery, hendery you came." i whispered, hugging him tightly while smiling widely. "of course, i would always visit you even if you didn't needed me." he gave the embrace a squeeze, and broke it.

"you've grown!" he cupped my arms, smiling widely.

god damn, look at his amazing face.

"oh, i can see your lip corners slowly falling down!" he frowned, he made me smile by his own bare hands, most likely forcing. "remember to smile, you may never know if someone falls for it."

out of the blue, mark came and snapped his fingers. "like me," his eyes lasered into hendery's eyes. "and who are?" he asked, sounded so cruel.

i smiled widely, slowly pushing hendery towards mark. "uh, um- haha." i awkwardly laugh, had no idea how to start it off.

"hendery, this is my neighbour mark. mark- uh this is hendery, a friend of mine." i said, my awkwardness popped out.

hendery was smiling widely at mark, but i noticed mark had a, should i say disgusted face. his eyebrows were furrowed, cheeks were raised and he gave him head to toe looks for more that five times now.

"what are you doing mark?" i whispered, walking slowly to him. "me, nothing, i just think this guy is good looking." he tip toed, to have another look at hendery.

"well thank you, you are good looking too....mark." he smiled, after speaking his name.

"wanna go grab some bobba?" i asked the two boys in front of me.

"of course, but you'll pay." mark winked. hendery chuckled. "indeed."

note: HALSPAJMANAVSJSI where's nct vision?!?!?! :(