38 | coffee

SOHEE

the next day, mark took me out for a coffee date where we can just relax, drink and talk. being with mark is relaxing, i like his ideas of hanging out. it changes, sometimes he wants something crazy to do, and sometimes he wants something calm.

i love it.

"what can i get for you sir, and ma'am?" the worker asked, smiling brightly with his teeth shown. what's more brighter is his hair, he dyed it pink.

"um, do you have like something related to watermelon?" mark leaned closer, asked as the worker awkwardly laughed. i rolled my eyes, while smiling.

"we have fruit boxes, some are mixed fruits and some are individual." the worker kneeled down, opening the mini fridge and pulled out a clear box filled with watermelon cubes. "and perfectly we have one with watermelon."

he slowly slid it closer to mark on the counter. "would you like to buy it sir?" he asked.

"yes i would na jaemin." mark smiled out of satisfaction, and opened his wallet.

mark made the worker froze, he stood stiff and his eyes were opened wide. his lips were formed into an "o", as he nervously gulped.

"um- haha." he laughed frightened. "how did you know my name?"

mark chuckled like an idiot, making both me "na jaemin" raise our eyebrows.

"your name tag." he giggled, pointing at na jaemin's right chest.

na jaemin let out a relief sigh, he feared that this dude might be a stalker, but now it's freshly gone.

mark is so precious. he could make anyone laugh. super adorable.

mark looked behind me. "haha, anyway sohee go and choose your order." mark said, as he searched for his card that was for sure inside his black leather wallet.

"oh okay." i said. "i would like to have the caramel iced coffee." i said, then dragged my eyes away from the big menu that hung up on the wall.

na jaemin smiled widely, and started tapping on his device that was in front of him. "amazing choice ma'am, it's one of my favorite. i love coffee. you will for sure enjoy this one!" he informed.

he must be a coffee lover.

"i sure would." i said.

na jaemin clicked his tongue, and introduced us to the price. mark paid, inserting his card and pressing the code.

"beep, beep, confirmed."

na jaemin smiled. "your iced coffee would be done for any second, just wait on the waiting area. have fun drinking, and eating the watermelon box." he said, he sounded super friendly and sweet. this boy better be paid good.

"thank you." me and mark said in sync, as we waited for my coffee.

...

my ice coffee was done, me and mark found a comfortable spot and sat, drinking while he chewed on his watermelon.

"hey sohee, i forgot to mention." he spoke with food inside his mouth. he chewed finished. "i would be gone for a day tomorrow."

i frowned, and stopped sipping on my cool drink. "huh? why?"

"my grandmother and grandfather are inviting me. they'll be having me for a day, and it's also been a long time seeing them. it'll be fun." he said, poking the red sweet cubes with his small plastic fork.

"okay then, this means i need to be more close to you today." i quickly hopped off the bean bag, and squished myself into the bean bag mark was sitting.

mark chuckled, placing the clear box and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "come her." he grabbed me, and pulled me closer as i rested my head on his shoulder.

note:ich bin sad! i had the chance to visit South Korea, but my sister was the one who had the chance too choice. choice either this amazing, beautiful beach or south Korea. she picked the beach! Imagine all the street food in Korea! the culture! myeongdong! seoul! attractions! and freakin SM TOwn!!!!