37 | i'll stay

SOHEE

i breathed in and out, i was unsure of what i was doing, but let me just do it.

i gulped, raising my fist and slowly knocked on the door. without even a second, the door opened, revealing mark who still had his towel wrapped around his waist.

his eyes filled with worried thoughts, and confusion. his wet bangs were sticking on his forehead, and lips were formed into a small smile.

"hey sohee, um you came back." he said, he sounded so breatheless and worried.

"yes i did."
for you.

"what happened, um why did you left me..... i mean like- uh why'd you left?" he asked, he just repeated his question twice. it made him look upset, and he was upset.

i hummed, thought of a quick excuse to make. "i just needed to fix something, because i forgot my phone at home." i lied, and lied and lied.

"ah, okay." he said, he opened the door wider for me as i stepped in. stepping in, if he really was a bad guy and he'll do something for me, it's the part called: point of no return.

but i believe he won't harm me.

when he shut the door, i looked behind him and unsurely smiled. "so, why are you still not dressed up?" i asked curiously, looking at his tanned body.

he awkwardly laughed, and scratched his head with his fingers. "i- um was really worried of why'd you ran away, it made me just sit down and think about if i did something wrong."

his eyes laid into mine. "i didn't do anything wrong, right sohee?" he asked, pursing his lips together.

there, an automatic smile popped out. i slowly walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his stomach and hugged him tightly.

"you did nothing wrong mark, you didn't." i whispered.

his wet hand hugged me back, while his other was placed on top of my head.

mark lee, don't worry i won't leave. i would keep on supporting you, and could do it all day. be there for you till the end.

"i'll stay." i mumbled.

note: wassup guys, so hope you all enjoying this book! luv ya!