18 | pick up lines

SOHEE

what mark said earlier, made my jaw drop down the floor, and i wanted to look at him on a positive way. i looked at him, the young, sweet, cute and warm hearted mark. not the bully, i mean i wasn't there where he was a bully, so it would be easy for me to forget.

"you have more?" i chuckled, and watched a laughing mark who was balling himself together, hugging his stomach and tried his best not to burst out laughing again.

technically, me and mark are giving each other pick up lines, or something like that. it's hilarious, and we are competing who can come up with the more, and most.

"yah, you l-loose!" i stuttered, because of my loud laughings. "no! wait no!" mark managed to stop himself, and took a deep breath.

"i have one."
"go on then, mr lee."

"you're so disrespectful, not knocking first and just walk inside my heart." he shot me a wink, which made both of us laugh.

"that sucks!" i whined, hitting his arm aggressively and wheezed with him.

"like you have a better one!" mark pouted, pushing me away.

i coughed, clearing my throat and started rubbing my chin.

"don't you feel sad, being alone inside my heart?" i raised an eyebrows, as he burst out laughing, literally spat saliva on my face. disgusting, yet cute.

we just spent our night, rolling on the sofa and cried out of laughter, hitting each other. i once felt my stomach started aching, and i couldn't breathe at all which made me fell down the floor, and stare at the ground, trying my best to get air.

"this is dangerous." i coughed, mark who was still laughing, and i swear his laughs sounds so cute and mellifluous.

it's been so long, since i had this moment with someone. that memory where i get to laugh, and enjoy a night just by saying dumb things we made up. it's hilarious, i remember doing this with yukhei, i missed it.

i really missed it.

"well, sohee my friend don't you think you should go home now? it's pretty late?" mark placed his palm on my shoulder, slowly rubbing it.

"yeah, i should." i gulped, and felt more relaxed and breathed more properly.

"shall i walk you home?" he pulled me up, giggling like an idiot who just pranked someone with a stupid idea.

"you're so stupid, i am your neighbour idiot." i stood up, playfully pushing him away from me, keeping a distance away from him.

"but i wanna be with you." his voice suddenly sounded serious, real and steady with mixed of sadness.

that time i could feel my cheeks heated, as if i was inside an oven. i was looking at him with glowing eyes, lips formed into an "o" and blushy cheeks.

he had the same expression too, his cheeks were blushing and he couldn't believe what words he just spat out.

i shook my head, smiling shyly and pushed him. "yah, see yo soon." i flashed a smile, trying to hide my blushy cheeks.

i turned around, waving at him and quickly left his house.

ey, what am i feeling? what's this inside my stomach, why do i get butterflies? why does my heart flutter, why does my cheeks turn red, why am i feeling a feeling that i experienced, with wong yukhei?

note: i wish i get gooooood grades