50 | finally with u

(helloooo guys!!!!! i recommend you to listen to "i love you boy -suzy" while reading this :)) hehe your choice.)

SOHEE

i was looking up the ceiling, trying my best not to look at mark who looked down at me while patting a wet cloth on my injured forehead. i wanted so much to look into his beautiful eyes, but it was so difficult after what everything that happened. not only back there out the cold night, but also those past few weeks where we ignored each other. and that specific day, where i hurt him, and i probably still am hurting him now.

"sohee, why were you doing back there?" he asked, still cleaning the dried blood i had on my face.

"it's dangerous for a beautiful girl to wander around outside, and plus at 1 am while raining." he spoke, shook his head and i saw disappointment inside his beautiful round eyes.

"i-i." i stuttered, because the fact that i was finally talking with mark lee again.

"i was hungry." i responded honestly, and rubbed my stomach as i felt how much it twisted around.

mark raised his eyebrows. "why? haven't you been eating these past days?" he questioned.

i giggled weakly. "you mean these past weeks?" i spoke stupidly, making me stiff and sighed out of regret. 

mark widened his eyes, frowning and fisted his hands. i could see how his green veins, crawled up his arm. "why haven't you been eating?"

"is it because you're being lazy now?" mark asked.

i shook my head.

"you don't wanna go out, to buy?" he spoke, and sat at the edge of his sofa.

i shook my head, biting on my lower lip.

"you lost your appetite?"

i shrugged my shoulders, and held back my fragile tears.

"why?"

i finally looked at his eyes, and bursted out of tears. i sobbed loudly, and blocked my face with my shaking hand.

i could see mark was in pain seeing me like that, his lips were formed into a frown, as his eyes filled with sadness.

"sohee?" he placed his hand on top of my stomach, and sat nearer. "tell me."

i sat up, and slid away from him, i didn't wanted him to see me like this. i don't wanna him to see me like this, i look so stupid.

"sohee, why'd you sat away from me?" mark frowned, trying to grab my hand but i didn't let him and shook my head as i swung it away from him.

"i don't want y-you see me like this mark." every word i spoke would always stutter, and i was almost breathless.

"see you cry? it's totally fine sohee-"

"mark, i don't want you to see me like a weak girl! i don't want you to see me as a weak person, and i tried to be strong but how could i?" i shouted, and cried even more and louder. the more i spoke to him, the more i cried.

mark sat nearer, finally grabbing my hand as he pulled it away from my puffed face. "i don't think your weak sohee, i think you are strong after telling those things that happened to you. lucas and kun, and those people that left you, you still managed to stand up. so don't think that i see you as a weak person, because now you're crying, it's normal and you're finally breaking the walls of tears you always probably wanted to burst out." he grabbed my hand tighter, lifting the up and gently pecked it.

"mark- y-you were literally talking about kun and yukhei?" i asked, and looked at him with my red eyes. "it's not it mark, i finally let those tears out. the tears that they gave me, i let them
out." i chewed on my lips, and was so upset that he didn't knew why i was actually crying.

"who's tears gave you them then?" mark curiously asked, cupping my cheek and pulled it closer to his face.

"you gave them mark." i gulped.

"i don't wanted to tell you that i haven't eaten these past weeks, because i miss eating with you. and generally just miss you."

"i don't want you to see me as a weak girl, who can't live without mark lee. but now you know mark! yes you do! i can't live without you, i want you and i love you!" i sobbed, quickly crashing my body into his and buried my face into his chest.

"i want you mark, and i don't want you to leave me! please don't leave me alone, i need you!" i sobbed as our embrace got tighter.

"but, but sohee.... you told me that you would never forgive me after what i did to yukhei?"

"why do you want me, when i beat up your best friend who has a weak heart? why do you want an immature boy, who had an ugly past? why do you want a bad guy, in the past? why do you want a criminal?" i could already hear from his voice, that he let out tears like i did.

"because i love you mark."
"because i need you mark."

"i am sorry for ignoring you, i am sorry for what i did to you. it was stupid, and immature. i really want you back mark." i felt like that i almost lost tears.

"please don't leave me mark!" i screamed into his chest, and clawed his back as i felt pain and sadness inside me.

"i promise sohee, i will stay with you."

note: ); i don't wanna be jealous. do you guys know that feeling when you actually like someone so much, that when you see him with someone else you somehow feel so upset and down. because that literally happened to me!! i saw my crush with a girl, they just fooled around and looked like a couple. he used to do that to me, and i felt like he liked me, and felt like I was special to him! but he does it to every single girl, because he is nice. i don't wanna fall for this dude, literally i feel so stupid and like a fool now. plus it's awkward. who am i, to him to like me? urgh, whatever i will stay with my bias chenle cuz he makes me feel so happy ;) wait..... he doesn't know i exist. who am i, to make chenle know i exist? pfpjaLlljskalqkBSKALSHODOD im sorry guys i am so emotional  (:(