46 | quick looks

SOHEE

every time i would wake up, and look up the window, see the beautiful blue cloudless sky. i would smile a bit, sending kun a morning present like i always do.

without even noticing, i saw mark standing and stared at me while he looked like he just poured water on his glass. we would stare at each other for a few good seconds, and quickly look away.

i raised my hand, grabbed on my curtains and pulled them to stop seeing the beautiful view.

i gulped, slowly peeked outside to see if he still was looking or standing. but his curtains were already closed just like mine.

i would sigh, and feel pain inside me.

i still love him. and i still want to be with him, but after what happened i don't even dare to approach him anymore.

if i just talked slowly, and properly to him it wouldn't end like this. i regret so much, i wish i didn't went up to his door to talk about his past.

i wished i just let him tell it himself, whenever he felt like it, and felt comfortable with me.

i really love mark, and i want him back. he is the only one i got here, i don't want him to leave me like yukhei did. i wanna stay with him.

please stay with me.

note: lol why u sad idk nan mollaz