taekook

This will be the second time I've ever written top Tae so

Listening to stigma and writing this is very nice
Wait lemme switch to MIW while I write this it'll be fuckkng g o o d

Also jeongguk is a fairy so he's small

Enjoy~
_______

Jeongguk hummed, cleaning up the kitchen from his dinner. He only ever cooked for himself, as Taehyung obviously wouldn't eat anything.

He was finishing up the dishes, sliding the knives back into their holders, when the one in his hand was somehow not in his hand.

Instead, it was pressed up against his neck, and a large hand was almost painfully gripping onto his hip.

"Mm.. I can nearly taste the fear radiating off of you, my dear. I love when your heart rate goes up."

Jeongguk breathed out in relief, realizing it was only Taehyung. His heart rate didn't go down, however. He was now excited.

"Do you, daddy?"

"Oh certainly. Think it's about time I had my dinner, hm?"

"Why now..?" Jeongguk was teasing, but let out a whimper when he felt the knife at his neck push harder to pierce the skin, a bead of blood dripping down his neck, staining his shirt.

"I wasn't asking. Come with me, darling."

Jeongguk turned around, looking up at Taehyung, then proceeded to have a hand wrapped around his neck.

"Did I say you could look at me?"

Jeongfuk immediately looked down, attempting to shake his head.

"No daddy."

"God, you're so disrespectful, maybe I should just leave yo-"

"No daddy! I'll be better, I promise! I'll do whatever you want!" Jeongguk gasped, squeezing his eyes shut so he wouldn't look up at the vampire.

"Anything, darling?" Taehyung lowered his voice, cutting a little bit more into his skin, practically salivating at the delicious smell of the younger males blood.

"Y-Yes! Anything!"

"Get upstairs and get ready for me then."

Jeongguk let out a small whimper as Taehyung shoved him back, so he could scamper upstairs, hurriedly stripping himself of his clothes, and shoving them into the laundry basket. He then crawled up onto the bed.

He laid on his back, legs slightly bent and spread. This is how Taehyung liked to see him best. It gave him the best area for his blood, but also easy fucking access.

Taehyung slowly made his way upstairs, making sure to give the younger male enough time to strip. When he got into their room, he saw Jeongguk on the bed, ready. His breathing was off, as he was excited. It was so cute.

The elder crawled onto the bed, and dragged the knife along is skin, leaving behind a white line. He was pressing just hard enough to not break the skin, but it felt like he was.

Jeongguk was relishing in the sharp feeling of his skin being scratched up. He was such a slut for pain.

"You were being quite snarky with me, darling. Think it's time I go get a new sub?"

The fairy whined, his head shaking. His eyes were closed, not wanting to look at the older. He didn't want to get punished.

He didn't want Taehyung to leave. Not ever. It was hard enough for Jeongguk to get his attention. He didn't want to disappoint the vampire.