vmin

Jimin shuddered as he thrust three fingers in and out of himself, repeatedly

Jimin shuddered as he thrust three fingers in and out of himself, repeatedly. It felt so good, yet not good enough. He could only brush that little spot deep inside him, and it frustrated him.

He looked at the laptop in front of him, the camera recording and broadcasting to his favorite cam website. Jimin was a camboy, which is how he made his spending money.

He grabbed the rubber dildo he planned on fucking himself with, and started sucking on it, ignoring the taste and focusing on giving his viewers a show.

Jimin wrapped his lips around the toy, sinking his head down, until he was deepthroating it. His eyes rolled back a little, and he pulled his head back for some air.

"Oh~ please! Fuck, my fingers aren't enough," he moaned, looking into the camera as he licked at the various veiny details on the toy.

Taehyung took in a deep breath as he walked into his house. He had gotten done early today. The only thing on his agenda was hiring new people, for various roles.

He loosened his tie, and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass, and filling it with water. He wanted to do something nice for his wife tonight, but what? His wife was older than him, as he was thirty-eight, and she was forty, but he didn't mind.

Park Jihye is his wife of a year and a half, and with her came Park Jimin, her delightful son. That wasn't sarcasm. Apart from the occasional dramatic tendencies, he was a very well behaved kid. Not that he was a kid, he just recently turned 20. He still lived at home(though when he and Jihye got married, the two did move in with Taehyung. He was more than happy to let him move in as well.), and was in college. He was rather attractive, having gotten many of his mother's traits. Taehyung would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about Jimin.

However, he tries his best to be faithful. He has never cheated on any partner, and he didn't necessarily plan on it.

Taehyung felt like taking them out for dinner, but wanted to surprise Jihye with the offer. She wouldn't get home until much later, so he had plenty of time to plan.