minjoon

;)
Not a lot of plot, just a request

;)Not a lot of plot, just a request

-

"Oh.. Hi Eunha. What's up? Our project is over.." Namjoon answered the facetime call on his laptop, his head tilting cutely.

Jimin was in the kitchen, which wasn't far from Namjoon. They lived in an apartment, because houses were expensive. However, they did get a discount on rent because Jimin's father owned the building.

"Oh.. not much. I have a question for you."

Jimin looked up. He hadn't met Eunha, but recalls Namjoon working on a college project with her. He said she was a little clingy, for some reason. He walked closer to Namjoon, a little curious about what this girl wanted.

"Sure! What's your question?"

"Well.. I like you a lot, Namjoon. I was wond-"

"Joonie, love, who's this?" Jimin asked, coming in view of the camera. He leaned down, his hand dragging through Namjoon's hair, from the back.

"Hm.. she's a classmate." Namjoon said, turning his head to look at Jimin with heart-eyes.

"Well I hope she won't be overstepping her boundaries." Jimin smiled, and leaned down to kiss Namjoon, making it just a little too passionate for the video call. Unable to be seen by the girl, Jimin reached his hand down to grip at Namjoon's cock through the shorts he was wearing.

When he pulled away, Namjoon's face was bright red.

"What would you like for dinner?"

"Uh.. I don't know... just.. Whatever we have." Namjoon was flushed, and turned back to the screen. Jimin walked back to the kitchen. "What were you asking, Eunha?"

"Don't worry about it." She abruptly ended the call, leaving Namjoon confused.

Jimin was a trust fund brat. He was twenty six, and had hardly worked a day in his life, besides the fast food jobs his parents made him get, to develop respect and a work ethic. He doesn't work now, besides occasional tasks given to him by his father.

Not that he needed to work. The trust fund his parents have for him can very well support him completely through his entire life, and even after. But he got bored sometimes.

Namjoon was twenty four, and was in his last year of college. He would graduate in a few months, and already had his dream job set up. He didn't have a job currently, as Jimin wanted him to focus completely on school.

Jimin was a rather jealous boyfriend, not liking to see anyone touching Namjoon. Namjoon was fine with this, because he was shy, and Jimin was so sweet. It made him feel small, which he loved.

--

Later that week, on a Thursday afternoon, Jimin was out with his father. His parents knew of his and Namjoon's relationship. They were supportive, loving their son for who he was, and who couldn't love Namjoon? He was the perfect partner. He was smart, well-dressed, had wonderful manners, and was extremely respectful.

When Jimin got home, he looked around the apartment, not seeing Namjoon. He knew the man was there, because his shoes were. The last place he looked was the bedroom, and saw Namjoon sleeping on the bed, cuddled up in the blankets. He was on his stomach, one leg hiked up. He was naked, but that wasn't shocking to Jimin. Both of them slept naked.

He walked to the bed, leaning down to kiss Namjoon's head. As he did, he ran his hand down his boyfriend's body, stopping at his ass, and squeezing at the flesh.

Fuck, he really can't resist his boyfriend, can he? Jimin pulled off his shirt, as well as his pants and boxers.

Jimin grabbed the bottle of lube from their bedside table, crawling up on the bed, situating himself between Namjoon's legs. He leaned forward, gently pushing apart his cheeks, and pressing his mouth to the little pink hole. Jimin pushed his tongue into the man, slowly starting to tongue-fuck him.

Namjoon let out a sleepy, confused moan, but soon settled back into sleep. Jimin could name countless times when he woke up, catching Namjoon jacking himself off, or even waking Jimin up with a blowjob. This wasn't new to them.

He fumbled with the lube bottle, eventually pouring a little on his fingers. While he was still pushing his tongue into the man, he pushed two fingers into him as well. They obviously went much deeper than his tongue.

After a few minutes of that, he pulled away, fingering at the little gape he gave the man, He pushed in another finger, which wasn't a stretch for the sleeping man. Jimin was a fan of fisting.

Namjoon grunted, moving his body in his sleep, turning a little on his side. Jimin let his gaze explore every inch of his boyfriends body, the view familiar but still exciting to him, even after a few years.

When he felt Namjoon was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out, pouring a little more lube on them, to spread on his hardened cock. He shuffled himself forward, and pushed his cock into Namjoon.

Jimin gripped at Namjoon's hip, letting out a low moan as he started to thrust into his boyfriend. His thrusts were rather rough, and the impact of Jimin's hips against his ass cheeks startled him awake. Jimin noticed this, and smiled, swinging his hand down to smack across Namjoon's ass.

"Ah~" Namjoon moaned, his groggy face turning to look at Jimin. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes. "Fuck.. please, hyung.." He moaned again, reaching his hand out to Jimin.

Jimin took the cue, grabbing Namjoon's hand with his own, and his hips sped up, his thrusts getting rougher.

Namjoon gasped at the feeling. His cock was hard and straining against his stomach. His eyes looked sleepy, and almost sad because of the sleepy puffiness. Jimin cooed at how cute his boyfriend looked.

"Look at you.. Opened yourself up to me in your sleep, how perfect. I love you so much."

"Mnh.. love- love you too, hyung.." Namjoon mumbled, pleasure coursing through his body, but his body hadn't quite woken up. He felt sluggish, but Jimin fucking him felt so good. He knew he would cum soon, and most likely before Jimin. "'M gonna cum.. Fuck, hyung.."

"You're gonna cum for me? Cum for me, baby." Jimin spoke, moaning at the feeling of his boyfriend around his cock.

Namjoon cried out when Jimin hit his prostate, cumming almost immediately. His eyes were wide, darkened with lust, and he was looking Jimin in the eye as he came. Jimin groaned at the lewd expression on his face, then the tightening around his cock. He didn't last much longer, pushing his cock deep inside Namjoon, climaxing as he did.

-

The previous oneshots I posted were longer cause they involved a lot of plot and I was trying to convince myself not to start a story