yoonkook

I'm not sure why this took me two years to write :)——Yoongi moaned quietly, his eyes shut

——
Yoongi moaned quietly, his eyes shut.

Jungkook's hands felt so good on him. No matter where they were, getting touched by the man made him shiver in excitement.

His large hands, gripping at Yoongi's small waist, leaving bruises for Yoongi to admire later.

He moved his hand up and down his cock. He gasped, his body trembling in excitement.

Jungkook's hands had been tattooed recently, and Yoongi practically drooled over them. His hands were large and firm, unlike Yoongi's, which were a bit smaller and veiny.

"Mnh~ fuck.. Please..."

Jungkook's hands would push his legs apart, leaving Yoongi blushing to the color of a cherry. His hands would push into him, leaving him breathless. Pushing right into his prostate, and maybe further.

"Mh.. i- ah!"

Jungkook's hands were bigger than his, he knew that he would reach further places than his own fingers.

Yoongi gasped, his body twitching.

His hands would fit so well around Yoongi's neck, taking away his breath. He would enjoy it, too. Jungkook had very nice hands.

"Oh please... please please! I'm so close!"

He would stick a couple of his fingers in Yoongi's mouth, and he would come close to gagging, but wouldn't. He would suck on Jungkook's fingers as if it were life or death, because to him, it just might be.

Yoongi was shaking in pleasure. His body felt like it was going to explode.

Jungkook was perfect. His body, his proportions, his hair, his face, his hands. Every single thing about him was perfect. Every time Yoongi saw him, he was more than ready to give himself up.

"Fuck!"

Sure, Yoongi was older than him, and it seemed odd to have such an infatuation with the man, but he couldn't help it. Jungkook made Yoongi feel small. He held his hand, which made Yoongi swoon.

"Oh~ I'm close.. 'm gonna cum.. Fuck!"

Yoongi cried out as he came, exploding all over his hand. He sat there for a moment, breathing heavily and gathering himself.

With a sigh, he cleaned himself up, a bit sad. He jerked off to the thought of Jungkook manhandling him way too often to be just a crush, honestly.