minjoon

Hey this wasn't a request but I wanted to do it anyways 👉🏻👈🏻

____

Coming home, late afternoon, the sky dark blue but with a softness to it. The night was beautiful.

But never more than Kim Namjoon's boyfriend, Park Jimin.

He had just got home from work, frustrated but ready to get and give all love and affection to his boyfriend.

Only to find him sleeping on his stomach, cuddled with a pillow in replacement of Namjoon.

Disappointing but he got a great view of his ass, which was on display.

Jimin only wore a large shirt that belonged to Namjoon, and a pair of lace panties that hugged his body too well for Namjoon to not get aroused.

He was never more glad to have talked about this with Jimin a few months prior.

_

"Joonie~ you're too attractive!"

Namjoon chuckled, holding his boyfriend close to his chest. "Do I turn you on, even when I am asleep?"

Jimin's face turned red, and he hid his face, not saying anything for a moment.

After a while, a meek "Yes," was heard.

"You poor little thing. What happens?"

Jimin's face only darkened.

A cruel smile etched its way into Namjoon's face, and he continued speaking.

"Do you get all hot? Do you pleasure yourself right next to me, while I'm sleeping?" The look on the younger man's face spoke even though no words left his mouth.

"What a dirty little boy you are... naughty, too. Touching yourself, keeping yourself quiet, trying not to wake me. What a feat, too, since you can be quite the loud, needy baby."

Jimin whined at the words, nibbling at his bottom lip. He was getting hard just listening to Namjoon.

"I'll tell you what, darling. I'll let you use me, fuck your pretty little hole on me, even if I'm asleep, only if I can do the same."

Jimin didn't even have to think. He just agreed. The whole thing aroused him, if he was being honest.

__

Now, Namjoon was slowly stripping his own clothes off, his cock hardening just looking at Jimin's body.

Once naked, he grabbed a bottle of lube, and crawled onto the bed, making sure not to wake Jimin.

He positioned himself, knees on the outside of Jimin's thighs. He gently massaged the boys cheeks, before pulling down his panties, biting his lip at the sight of his boyfriend.

He really was lucky to have such an angel of a boyfriend.

He spread the boys cheeks, and groaned lowly as he saw Jimin still had the butt plug in, that he put in this morning when they had a little quicky before he had to leave.

Namjoon pulled it out, setting it on the bedside table, his fingers now running lightly over the slightly swollen rim of Jimin's hole.

Pink, swollen, slightly gaping and ready to be fucked, Namjoon wanted to ravish his boyfriend.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he grabbed his bottle of lube, pouring some onto his hand, and spread it on his dick, then the access onto Jimin's hole, just to be safe.

The boy was letting out little moans in his sleep, but still remained still and pliant.

Namjoon lined his cock up, and slowly pushed himself in, hissing at the tight, warm feeling. He started thrusting, not too rough. After a minute or so, he rested one hand on the mattress, by Jimin's rib cage, and the other went around Jimin's hips, to lift him a little.

Soft moans left the sleeping boy's lips, still unaware of what was happening. Namjoon moaned out, his eyes fluttering shut, as he kept thrusting.

He took a quick break to push apart Jimin's legs a little, his cock still buried in Jimin's ass. The new movement woke the boy, just slightly. A confused mumble fell from his lips, but it wasn't until Namjoon started to thrust again, and his cock was pushed right into Jimin's prostate that he fully woke up.

A gasp of shock and ecstasy fell from his lips, and his back arched.

"Mnh... hyungie..."

"Nice to see you woke up, baby." Namjoon grunted.

"H-hyungie.. so.... so big!" Jimin moaned, his sleepy body felt heavy.

"Fuck.. you're so fucking pretty.." Namjoon moaned, bringing one hand down to smack one of Jimin's ass cheeks, admiring the way it jiggled.

Jimin hummed in pleasure, his eyes fluttering shut. His body was lethargic, however, and his arms simply didn't want to move just yet. He just let Namjoon use him like a fleshlight.

The tightness of Jimin was absolutely heaven. Namjoon grunted and gripped Jimin's hips tightly, speeding up his thrusts.

Jimin could feel that hot knot tightening up in his stomach. It was almost too much to bear, and he cried out as he came, all over the sheets beneath him.

Namjoon nearly growled at the new tightness of that small ring of muscle. With that kind of friction, he only lasted a bit longer, and he was cumming inside Jimin, moaning lowly.