taekook

Taehyung did not like to be touched. Ever. It wasn't that he was scared or had a phobia, he just hated it. He never gave anyone a handshake, and wasn't a fan of being around people either. It also wasn't that he was snotty or entitled. He wouldn't even let his mother touch him.

Kind of weird, considering he owned a small, but very successful company.

He hadn't been in many relationships, mainly because he didn't like being touched. He wanted to be in one someday. He also highly disliked public displays of affection, which was a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Last year, he planned the company Christmas party. It was never mandatory to go, as he never went himself. He decided to go this year. His employees knew he was a nice man, but the newer ones were having doubts. So, with a deep sigh, he put the party in his calendar.

--

At the party, he stayed in the corner, occasionally sipping from a glass of whiskey. He watched his employees have a good time, and he smiled. His company always has good morale.

Soon enough, he felt the need to go to the bathroom, and left the room after finishing his drink. He wasn't drunk, having only one drink. He found the bathroom easily, doing his business and washing his hands.

The door burst open, and a man stumbled in. Taehyung didn't raise his gaze to see who it was, as it wasn't his concern.

That changed when the man gripped onto Taehyung's jacket. He whipped around, seeing who it was. It was one of his newer hires, who worked directly beneath him. One of his personal assistants. He had a few, for different departments. This was Jeon Jeongguk, who handled his scheduling. Jeongguk was a new hire after his old assistant quit. They spent quite a lot of time together.

So he was angry now, because Jeongguk of all people should know his aversion to being touched.

Jeongguk looked up, blinking a few times, clearing the tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry.. I just-" his eyes finally focusing on who he grabbed. Immediately, he let go, falling on his ass, looking up at Taehyung. "I'm so sorry, sir!" He apologized, his voice shaky, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't see well, and I tripped.."

Taehyung was stiff, and he straightened himself, grabbing a towel to dry his hands. Every single one of his movements were elegant.

"Why couldn't you see well? You were crying?"

Jeongguk didn't expect this. He was still shedding some tears, and nodded. "Yes... I- well, I got a call from my ex... He was being mean, causing me more trouble than I need."

Taehyung hummed, looking at the rings on his fingers, "Why don't you ignore him? If he causes you trouble, and makes you cry." His eyes make contact with Jeongguk's, and he raises an eyebrow, "A face like yours should not be crying in sadness."

Jeongguk looked perplexed for a moment, but flushed as he realized the meaning, "S-sir..."

"I'm just saying," Taehyung smiled softly as he looked down at him, "You should not be worried about him."

Jeongguk mentally cursed himself. He couldn't handle his boss looking down at him like that, making thinly veiled sexual innuendos. He could feel himself getting hard, but he had to pee so bad.

"W.. well we were together for a while, and we were friends for even longer-"

"But you're broken up now. He does not need to be your concern. Don't let him bother you, you don't need to talk to him. The time you've known someone does not matter in that situation."

"We broke up not because we didn't like each other, but because of..." Jeongguk hesitated to say it, because his ex made him ashamed of himself, and this was his boss, and Jeongguk was sharing some awfully personal information.