MINJOON

This is not minjoon pt2, this is a late night conversation between me and HopeWorldTrash_BTS
I dedicate THE SCENE to you 😘😘😘

Jimin and Namjoon had been tipsily flirting while eating dinner. By some lucky stroke from some god, they decided to go back to Jimin's house.

Here they are now, Jimin up against the inside of his front door, Namjoon pinning him there.

Namjoon had a knee between Jimin's thighs, pushing against his clothed cock. One of his hands had one of Jimin's pinned against the door, while his other hand roamed Jimin's body.

Neither of them were quite sure how they got there. For namjoon, it was an instinct with whoever he was with. Jimin used to have a wild sex life, but he's been cooped up in the office for so long that he had been sexually deprived.

When Namjoon's hand went to his throat, Jimin smiled. He brought his free hand up, pulling at Namjoon's hair, pulling his lips from his own.

"You think you're in charge, don't you, baby?"

Namjoon's flushed face stared down at him, slightly confused, "I.. you're not fucking me."

Jimin shook his head, "Oh no, you're fucking me, but I'm in charge. Don't worry, baby boy, I'll make you feel good."

Namjoon was shocked at the words, and Jimin pushed their lips together again, this time Jimin taking control. Namjoon had never done something like this before, but the thought excited him.

Somehow, they both ended up upstairs, in Jimin's room. Hurriedly stripping their clothes, catching kisses in between, Namjoon stopped and asked where the lube was.

"No need to prep~ I'm always stretched.." Jimin flirted, his eyes shamelessly looking at every inch of Namjoon's body. "But, lube is in the first drawer."

Namjoon smiled shyly, and went to grab the lube. Jimin guided him to lay on the bed, taking the bottle from his hands. He situated himself on top of Namjoon, biting his lip at the built body of his partner. Jimin leaned down, sucking a quick hickey to his chest, then licking at one of his nipples. Namjoon gasped, his eyes wide.

Jimin shuffled himself down, so his face was met with Namjoon's cock. What a gift it is, too. The size, the girth, the shape. Jimin was practically drooling. He teased the larger man, licking up the length, enjoying the moan that came from him.

He gripped the cock, slowly moving his hand up and down the length, sucking hickeys into his inner thighs with a smile.

Namjoon was nearly shaking. He didn't know if he could handle this. When Jimin started sucking on the tip of his cock, he twitched and brought his hand to Jimin's hair.

He smacked Namjoon's hand away, "No touching Joonie, or I'll stop. You don't want me to stop, do you?"

He shook his head, obediently removing his hand, and settling it at his side, gripping the sheets beneath him.

Jimin picked up where he left off, happily sucking at Namjoon's cock, enjoying the taste. Eventually, he stopped but kept his hand moving, making sure he tightened at the head. He resumed kissing and sucking marks into his thighs, enjoying the lovely noises Namjoon made.

When Namjoon was about to cum, his noises more desperate, and his hips moving, Jimin stopped, a smile on his face.

"You're not cumming yet, baby." He teased, shuffling himself back up so his ass sat directly above Namjoon's cock. He leaned down, capturing Namjoon's lips, his own hand gripping at Namjoon's neck, showing him who was in charge.

Namjoon had never been choked before, but god damn him if he didn't enjoy this. He kissed Jimin back with fervor, still not touching Jimin. He was rather obedient.

Jimin pulled away, biting his lip at how he broke down Namjoon. His face was red, his eyes lust blown and glassy, his lips swollen. Jimin smiled. He grabbed the lube bottle, pouring some on his hand, reaching behind him to spread it on Namjoon's cock. He then pulled the plug he wore almost daily out of him, moaning a little at the feeling, and tossing it on the side of the bed. He used the access lube on his hands to spread that on his hole.

He lowered himself down on Namjoon's dick, his mouth falling open at the feeling. Honestly, Namjoon's cock was a whole gift. The stretch he felt was one he hadn't for a while, and Jimin moaned.

"Hm~ fuck, Joonie baby, your cock is so nice.." Jimin hummed, staring down at the larger man, whose face was even more flushed, and his hands were balled in the sheets.

Jimin lifted himself, stifling a moan, and started thrusting himself down on Namjoon's cock.

"Ah~ mm... fuck, please..." Namjoon stuttered out, his plump lips wet with saliva.

Jimin hummed, his own hip movement rather rough, providing friction for Namjoon, and rough treatment for Jimin.

"Does this feel good, Joonie?"

"Y-yes.." Namjoon moaned out, and Jimin guided his hands to hold onto his hips, which he accepted.
Jimin was a mess. His face was red with pleasure. His hair was messy, moans were ripping from his gut they were so loud. His back was arched. He was having the time of his life.

With this position, Namjoon's cock was hitting Jimin's prostate with every thrust. Jimin couldn't handle it. It had been too long since this had happened.

"Mh- I'm gonna- I'm close! Mnh~ I'm so close!" Namjoon gasped, his hips starting to thrust up.

"Are you gonna cum? So quickly, hm? How pathetic!" Jimin sneered, but his face was flushed. He was close to his orgasm too. Namjoon grunted out, his hands gripping tightly at Jimin's hips. Jimin wrapped a hand around the man's neck, whispering lowly into his ear.

"You can cum, baby. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I'm gonna keep going until I'm done." He spoke, loving the shaky moan that fell from Namjoon's lips.

"Mn.. I'm gonna... I'm- ah!" Namjoon came as Jimin thrusted himself down, and his eyes rolled back before closing, his hips twitching.

Namjoon moaned as he felt Jimin tighten around him, the feeling being nearly too much for him.
Jimin loved the feeling of someone cumming inside him, and he climaxed not long after, his body shaking with intensity.

He sighed in pleasure, a smile on his face, and he leaned down to pepper kisses along the larger mans neck and chest, leaving small hickeys every once in a while.