Prologue

Before this starts I would like to thank you for clicking on this book. I hope you enjoy. I have had an idea to write a book like this for awhile, but I was definitely inspired by the story No Capes. The Prologue is a lot like it but as it goes along it will not be.
—————————————————————————————————————————

The sun had just set on the cities skyline, and I was walking home alone again. I strolled through the cities alleys, zig-zagging by people.

I looked over my shoulder paranoid, my paranoia heightened by the shady man in a blue hood. I just continued walking, hoping Apollyon (authors note:Apollyon is like the Superman of his world) would see me and possible beat up the weird guy following me.

But unfortunately for me, the hooded man caught up. "Do you have some money for a cigarette" he said deeply.

"No, I'm sorry" I timidly whispered. His eyes burned with anger. He angrily slammed me against a brick wall.

"Just give me some money, I won't hurt you if you just give me the money" his voice was raspy.

"I don't have any cash. You Junkie!" I really regretted saying that, damn it.

The man took out a gun holding it up threateningly. I inhaled loudly. Then a lousy bang came from behind him. A tall man with a silky green mask stood, he grabbed his shoulder, the man yelled in agony. He ran away with the shoulder of his jacket burned off.

I noticed the symbol on the top part of his 'costume' TGF. The Green Flame, a super villain.

"You're a villain." I continued"Are you going to kill me"

"I'm not that bad" He laughed, he sounded oddly normal, not scary just ordinary.

"But your a villain" I wasn't afraid any more, I just talked, Well more like threw up words.

"Not always, only on weekends" he laughed sarcastically, shooting me a smirk.

"Funny" I smiled back, I knew he was a villain but he wasn't a killer. On occasions he would burn down the capital building or rob a bank, which I guess are both horrible but that's not my point.

"I try" he smirked again, winking. Flirtatiously. Very. Flirtatiously.

"Flirting now are we" I sarcastically joked.

"You. Flirting. With a Super Villain." He exaggerated each word.

"I never said super." I said sarcastically.

He shook his head laughing, "God, Lana deflating my ego now" he said holding his chest in fake pain.

"Lana? Do I know you, because I know I didn't tell you my name?" I looked at him, analyzing his features trying to see if I knew him. You could tell he was a good looking guy underneath the mask, his hair was a dark brown and his eyes where a dark green, he had clear, pale skin. Nothing about him really stood out.

"I'll see you around" he said smirking with one side of his mouth.

"Sure"