Under the mask

Lana's POV

My hair whipped in the wind, it was probably the most cliché superhero moment of all time. The city skyline behind me, and standing on top of a building.

I scanned the city, thinking of what to do next, was there anything I could do? I looked down to my bruised arm and sighed.

I sat there for about an hour just thinking, about if he would be ok, what he looked like. My mind drift off into no mans land. When a burning hot feeling stabbed my leg.

I gasped and held my leg. My hand landed on a hot metal leg band. I knew it was there but I hadn't noticed it much till it started fucking burning.

I pulled it off as fast as possible, and examined it to see why it burned. Noticing a small screen that said "0161 Lawson Drive"

I laughed, not really a happen laugh but one of relief. I ran quickly down to the street and hailed a cab. One stopped and just gave me a odd look.

"Shut up and drive" I sighed holding up my hands which were now glowing.

He nodded fearfully and timidly asked "um where ma'am"

"0161 Lawson Drive..fast" I said coldly.

"Ok ok ok" he said quickly speeding off.

Greenie's PoV

"Yessir tonight we will reveal him" Apollyon said slyly over the phone.

I knew he would go back on his deal. He had taped my mouth so I couldn't make any more snarky remarks.

"Ahh you don't need to pay me... but if you insist 1million will do" he said coldly.

I shook my tired head, it had become odd to not feel my mask on. A girl with bleach blonde hair, who may just have been my ex girlfriend, came by me and ran her hands through my hair.

"Hey baby" she smiled fakely.

I shook my head, thinking back on how she cheated on me with Apollyon. When I walked in on her, in my own home, the place I made with my sister.  When I freaked out and broke up with her and she made Apollyon "deal with me" the day I lost Apollyon the day he became a "good guy"

That was the day I lost my best friend, the day that the switch flipped in his head, he became a different person, an evil person.

"Tonight we have breaking news, the face of our towns biggest rival The Green Flame will be revealed, his name his face and all and we will finally get to see what is Under the Mask"