Bus

So, if you have a theory about who you think TGF is comment it I find it fun to see what you think.

(Also just a dumb disclaimer I kinda cuss so just chill)

I woke up the next morning and got dressed quickly, I walked into my bus sitting next to my friend Theo. Was he The Green Flame, I mean the hair was about the same color, but he was shorter and though I didn't get a great look at his eyes they seemed too bright.

I sighed, I mean not that Theo was ugly but I kinda hoped it was him.

"Hey, Lana you good?" Theo said pushing his dark hair back.

I nodded mirror his action and pushing my fiery red hair back.

"Did you hear, Apollyon beat the shit out of The Green Flame last night" Theo stated.

"When?" I asked wondering if it happened before or after I saw him or if it happened at all.

"Midnight, here is the video" he said holding out his phone.

I watched as the tall, thin figure with bright golden hair, throws The Green Flame against a wall. Greenie's (my nickname for the green Flame) eyes burned a neon green, burning fire rose from his hand, it, so hot, it burned green.

I saw Apollyon smirk maliciously and murmured something that seemed like a foreign language.

Greenie fell and grasped at his head like it hurt.

"Ok, I have seen enough" I said fake laughing, these videos aren't as fun to watch when you have actually had a conversation with one of them.

The bus reached the school and we trampled off the bus.

I looked around hoping to spot a certain someone.

Did I?

No of course not.

But was I gonna try?

Hell yeah.