Cousins

I'm so sorry it's been so long it's just this story is kinda hard for me, I love the idea but it's hard to get it together.

Lana PoV

One of the people on the roof shot a spike and it hit right by Greenie.

He shot a fiery ball back and I had some lightening strike by them. Greenie looked to me and sighed in annoyance, "This again? I really want to get old so I can retire"

"I just started and so do I" I rolled my eyes like a bratty child.

"You made a mistake Travis" a familiar voice yelled.

"Who the fuck is Travis?" Greenie yelled back shooting more balls of fire as a golden figure ascending from the roof, Apollyon.

"Don't play coy with me dammit" Apollyon said walking closer to Greenie. I tried to shot lightening again but as per usual my powers stop working at the worst time.

Greenie's hand suddenly were held behind his back. He looked down and mumbled, "Well I was gonna wait"

Suddenly I fell to knees and couldn't move, it felt as if I was frozen, "Oh fuck you Icebound" I yelled to a man with white hair.

"Sorry" he stated mockingly.

"Fuck off Elsa" I screamed.

Apollyon walked up to Greenie and moved his hand to his face, he slowly pulled off the green mask revealing a vaguely familiar face.

"Hello Travis" Apollyon said and took off his own mask.

"Theo!?" I yelled in confusing taking off my own mask.

"Lana?" He said letting go of Greenie. It was something right off of a cheesy sitcom.

Apollyon eyes grew large and he suddenly threw up his arms and all of his friends disappeared. I felt the freeze slowly dissipate.

I immediately ran to Greenie, and helped him up.

"Well this wasn't they way I wanted to show you." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm yeah" I stuttered surprised at how good looking he was without the mask.

"I'm Travis Andrews, I'm in your French class" he laughed awkwardly.

I laughed back and hugged him lightly.

"It's gonna take me awhile to get use to not calling you Greenie" I giggled.

"Take all the time you need" he laughed.

"So Andrews? Like Theo... same last name? Brothers or..." you said in incomplete sentences.

"Cousins" he said fiddling with his fingers.

"And they were cousins" you laughed.