Inside the Mind of a Villain

I can't stress how much I love this story

Greenie's POV

"So you got a girlfriend" Apollyon laughed as his friends tied me up to a chair.

"Not exactly" I breathed out trying to push of the ties.

Apollyon reached out and tore off my mask, "you won't be needing this" he said as he threw it across the room.

"Well that's the very nice" I said sarcastically, not really afraid of him.

He just shuffled across the room, and grabbed a bottle of ice tea.

"You like tea?" He asked calmly, slightly throwing me off guard.

"Umm.. ye" I was interrupted by a splash of cold sugary tea to the face.

"What the Fuck man" I said annoyed.

"You ruined my new shoes" he said in a cocky manner, pointing to his brand new Nike's with a drop of my blood.

"Really, that's the big deal right now" I rolled my eyes and looked to my hands.

"No, just an extra" He said slapping my cheek.

"0k, then what's up" I said biting the inside of my burning cheek.

"You already know" he smiled and grabbed a long blade from the wall behind him. He brought the blade over to me and slashed it across my now exposed shoulder.

"You know you are really disgusting, your black hair and mischievous little grin" he spat like a Disney villain.

"Are you five, really insulting my appearance" I said through the pain. I gritted my teeth and looked down.

"You filthy creature" he said as if I was a child. Looking me up and down as if I was less then him.

"We're related dumbass" I sighed and rolled my eyes, he was always one for the theatre.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "You have 72 hours before I tell the world, I could make it 24"

I was really fighting the urge to tell him to do it but I knew it would give me more time to get out.

"Yessir" I said as non-sarcastically as possible. He giggles a stupid giggle like Gary from spy kids and walked off.

"Little bitch" I mumbled to my self, looking at my tied down hands. I tried to heat them up but it didn't seem to be working. I eyes the door on the other side of the metal room, trying to think of ways to open it when I got out of the ties.

I sat there calmly thinking for about 10 minutes then suddenly a thought ran across my mind, he's gonna go after Lana.

Suddenly that was all I could focus on, I was worried about her, could she use her powers if someone tried to get her, could she even fight? What if they already had her? My head went into a rush spinning and suddenly I felt my hands warm.

"Finally" I said victoriously to myself. I broke out of the ties and ran to the door quickly and began making an effort to unlock it. When it suddenly opened.

I walked into the room, the room had white walls and a large box on the ceiling. Then the room randomly went dark, I tried to run back to the other room but with no prevail. An image then expanded on the walls.

An image of an dark haired 30 some year old woman, I gasped, "mom?" Touching the face on the wall.

The video started she was holding a young boy when she suddenly dropped him, "he's cursed! This child is the devil" she screamed.

The child on the floor cried his big green eyes became lighter, and his hands became a green, it was me. "Get it away from me, get it the fuck away" the lady said with fear, walking backwards away from my toddler self.

I fell to the ground in tears not knowing how to react to this, then it stopped for a second and I sighed a breath of relief, but with in seconds the video started again.

"Stop... Stop" I screamed, not wanting to hear it again, but to no avail, it just kept going...and going..and going...