Alarm

I ran into school, early for once. I smiled hiding my secret. I sat down by myself in the back of class next to the emo kids. At that exact moment I realized I was going a date with someone and I didn't even know what they really looked like, or what there name was. It was kinda disturbing but also exciting.

The teacher passed out a test which I had completely forgotten about in the midst of everything that had happened. When suddenly, almost like it was on queue, and alarm rang out across the school. A superhero drill. A lot like a fire drill except it's kinda a bigger deal.

Everyone evacuated the school quickly and went to there meeting place. It was chaos. During the chaos I accidentally walked into one of the kids in my French class. The iced tea he had in his hands spilt all over the ground and on to Theo's brand new shoes.

"I'm so sorry" I said to him. He shook his head and shrugged. I couldn't see much of his face because of his hood.

"It's not the big of a deal I'll get more later" he was almost whispering.

"It is a big deal these were $200" Theo said whipping around, his eyes looked almost blue when he was mad.

"I... I'm sorry, I.. I really didn't mean to I'll..." he shakily stuttered before Theo cut him off. The boy was clearly not wanting to fight Theo. Theo was nice to me and my friends but he could be an asshole, he got into a lot of fights and could be really hard to deal with.

"What.. I can't understand you with that stutter" Theo spat.

"Theo just let it go" I sighed trying to calm the situation down.

"Shut up" he spat back at me. I scuffed.

"What's your name kid" He said to the boy.

"I'm older than you, you know that" the boy said with more confidence then before. "You know my name Theodore, don't pretend you don't"

I don't think I have ever heard anyone call Theo by Theodore since 2nd grade.  Theo's eyes became a blue which was by all means odd, but I didn't think much before of it. I took a step back to avoid the scene. This wasn't going to end well.

"I'm not going to fight again" the boy said looking down.

"come on Travis" Theo said holding us his arms.

"Now you know my name" the boy said smirking.

Travis shook his head and just walked off while Theo yelled threats into the air. But for some reason I didn't think it matter to Travis .