I'm really that great.

Apollyon's PoV (picks up when Lana and Greenie enter his lair)

I sighed knowing what he did, he knows I can't go past the woods.

I turned around and smirked, he couldn't hide out forever, he needed to go to school so did Lana. I could end all of this right now, by putting out his identity, telling everyone who he was. I really thought about it, but without a villain I'm not a hero.

I walked into my almost spotless room, besides a pair of dirty shoes sprawled on the floor.

"Two years" I yelled banging my hands on my desk.

"Two fucking year"

"I've tried, I've tried and she goes for him"

My butler walked in shyly, "what is wrong sir"

"I've done everything and she ended up with him" I said motioning to a picture on the wall.

"She went for him as a villain none the less" I yelled throwing the picture across the wall shattering it.

"I'm going to get them for it." I said my eyes turning an electric blue.

"Show the world the video of them kissing" Finneas, the Butler, whispered.

"So you are useful" I said smiling at my phone.

~the next day at school~

"Have you seen this" I said loudly to my friend Dominque.

"What?" She answered

"Lana is dating a villain" I said showing her the video.

"Omg, That is horrible" she exclaimed in disgust.

"That's almost as bad as those girls on tumblr who are into serial killer" A girl named Katy gasped.

"I can't believe we even talked to her" I spat in disgust.

"Where is she even" someone said.

"Probably with her new boyfriend" I said rudely.

By the end of the day the video was a hot topic in everyone's mind. Everyone had seen it and shared it. It was on our school news, our teachers had discussions.

"Thank you for this valuable footage, I can't believe this happened, I'll have to get the police involved, you are great for getting this" the principal sighed.

"I'm really that good" I whispered as a I walked out of his office.