Helping Hand

Wow it's been awhile sorry guys

Greenie PoV

"Are you okay" Lana said as she ran to me, jumping over the girl on the floor.

"Yeah" I said and grabbed her hand. I pulled myself up.

"Let's get outa here" she smiled.

We hurried out of the building and somehow made it to the alleyway.

"Jeez that was fucking close" I said and ran my hand through my hair.

"Yeah well the internet is blowing up bout it" she smiled and held up a picture of some guy they assumed was me.

"That is not me" I said pointing to her phone.

"Yeah I can tell" she said poking my stomach.

"Stop" I said laughing.

"Well now what we go home and maybe watch that last episode..." she said.

"I mean that sounds great but what are the odds that Apollyon won't notice we are gone" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah" She said looking down.

We walked down back alleyways for awhile so we could distance ourselves from the warehouse.

"We just got news that The Green Flame has escaped... please get off the streets and stay inside until further notice" A new reporter yelled over a screen.

"Well I guess he figured it out." I said and wiped of some dirt from my shoulder.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a group of people in colorful costumes.

"Ah fuck" Lana said and rubbed her hands together causing thunder to roll from all around.