Under Wraps

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this one I have such big ideas for this story and I'm trying tie it together and it's hardddddd.

..........................
Greenies PoV

9:45 p.m.

"Call in and tell me your theories on what TGF looks like" a voice rang over the radio.

"I think he is ugly and has horrible acne" another voice immediately followed.

I sighed, just waiting for the coming hours. I scruffed my hair, and sighed.

"They are pretty close" a scratchy female voice rang.

"Says you of all people" I mumbled, my eyes meeting the girls dirt brown ones.

"That's not what you used to say" she laughed, her voice was menacing and crude.

I just rolled my eyes, and said nothing as she continued to torture me, by just being their. She looked like a washed up Tana Mongeau.
...........................
10:45 p.m.

Lana PoV

I ran out of the car and hurried into the abandoned warehouse. It was dark and I could barely see.

"Greenie" I whispered and felt around the room.

I continued through the rooms until I saw a beam of light coming from a door. I sat beside the door for a minute listening for any sound.

"Your voice is so fucking annoying" I heard greenies voice say.

The voice laughed and I couldn't help but agree with him, the girls voice was really annoying. She sounded like she smoked 8 packs a day for 50 years.

I breathed in for a second and tried to make a small lightening strike the door.

................
Greenies PoV

11:00 pm

Kapow

Just like out of a comic the door lit on fire.

"Jesus fucking Christ" I yelled.

A figure with long crimson red hair, burst in. The figures slowly revealed herself, to be Lana. Not gonna lie she looked hot as hell.