Description

Story contains Christian center and will have prayers and other Christianity incorporated into the story. Please do not be offended by the content. This story is not meant to offend anyone. This was inspired with reason.

Copyright © 2012 

Esther Rodriguez was the average girl from Puerto Rico,the kind of girl who everyone could confide in. Her one hope in life was to be the best she could be for Christ. Being raised in a Christian home, she dedicated all her time to the Lord. But what happens when she is led to go bring the truth to the international boy band, One Direction? Not only does she tell them what they never knew they had wanted to hear, but she also shows them that they can be true to their purpose. Harry, however, doesn't fully accept what Esther is telling him. While in Ghana, Esther prays for a sick little girl right before she dies. Harry, not fully understanding, disappears and is rarely seen by the band. Later, when least expected, Harry returns and rebuilds the bridge with Esther, finding out that she is expecting a child. But when Esther has a miscarriage Harry is torn apart and starts to continuously ask God for a miracle. Will Harry witness the miracle?