New kids :3

Well, I woke up at ten which was pretty close to six. Best I've ever done anyways. I walk into the living room take a drink of the bottle in my Grandma's hand and get ready for school. When I'm ready I grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and finish the rest of it.

I pop some gum into my mouth and walk outside to my car. It was an old car but I didn't care much at least I had one. When I got to school I head into the office to get my schedule. By now it was lunch so I just went out into the 'pit' where all the stoners go to find Erin.

Of course, she was there chilling with some guys. I quickly drag her out of there. She doesn't need to get slut-shamed more than she already does. She doesn't complain cause she knows what I'm doing.

"Hey, where were you first period?" She asks when we were far enough away from the group of guys for them to not hear us. "I overslept again." I giggle she nods her head. "Well, there are two new grade elevens dying to met you." She says pushing me in the direction of the school. "What are you doing-" She covers my mouth "Just go with it."

You keep me sane Erin but not in a good way.

She leads me all the way into the cafe where she sits me down at a table with two guys. Both mega hot and obviously twins. "This is Tora. The one I was talking to you guys about in first period." Erin explains as she sits me down opposite of the one, in my opinion, more attractive.

I smile at them. "Grayson!" The twin across from Erin says with a grin I smile back then turn to the other twin in front of me. I feel my breath hitch as I look him in the eye.

Damn his eyes are like the most perfect color of brown. Whom am I kidding his whole face was perfect. He was perfect.

"Ethan," He says flashing me a breath taking smile.

Gosh, even his name is perfect. Those teeth oh I don't know how long I can sit here without sounding like an idiot.

But like everything my drinking got in the way of even this guy. "Cool well, I gotta go my Grandma is picking me up early." I lie getting up "But you just got here." Erin says

I turn to face her. " I forgot that today she wants me to clean the house." I start to walk away "I could walk you to your car if you like."

Damn this boy was perfect.

"Thanks, Ethan but she'd ask you so many questions." I walk out before anyone could say anything else.

I can't believe that I had to leave because I needed a drink. This can't happen again. It's gotten too far.