Replaced :10

Ethan and Grayson had stayed the night both sleeping in my living room. When I woke up neither of them were there. I check my phone and see Ethan had sent me a text.

E: Hey we went home to get some new clothes for school see u there!

T: K see you soon!

I put down my phone and get ready for school. When I'm ready I drive myself to school and walk into my class. I was about ten minutes late when I got to class and unfortunately, the teacher noticed. "Ms. Sanders I do not tolerate students who don't care to show up to my classes or who show up late. Now this will be your last warning next time this happens you will stay with me at lunch." Some guys in the back row giggle as I sit down in my seat.

Ethan turns to me and smirks "I should get you an alarm clock" I giggle then grab hold of his hand. For the rest of the lesson, I actually paid attention. This class wasn't that awful plus Ethan was in it.

At lunch, I sat in our normal table with Ethan next to me and Grayson across from me. This was perfect just having the twins with me was all I needed. It was nice peaceful until she showed up.

I grab Ethan's hand to keep me from losing my temper. Erin walks up to our table with two girls following close behind her. "Hey, Ethan!" She says smiling at Ethan "So I'm having a party at my house tomorrow it would super awesome if you would come." Ethan thinks for a second and I could tell he was ready to roast her by the sparkle in his eye.

"I don't know what do you think Grayson?" He asks Gray nods his head "I'm down." He shrugs then Ethan turns to me "What do you think?" I pretend to think "Well maybe we have that movie to watch so maybe after that." Ethan grins at me then turns to Erin. "Maybe we'll stop by after our movie."

Erin winces. "Of course! Hope to see you there." She leaves with her followers not far behind. "Well, at least she knows not to replace me with just one person." Ethan and Grayson laugh. "Are you actually going to the party?" Grayson asks Ethan shakes his head "I'm not risking her slipping up." I laugh "Come on Ethan it'll be fun don't worry I won't drink if I feel the urge I have my gum remember." Ethan hesitates then nods.

"We'll go but I'm going to make sure you don't drink."