Truth hurts :8

When Grayson showed up Ethan answered the door. He had told me to just sit on the couch while they talked. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Gray sounded upset.

I hope everything's okay.

Then Grayson seemed to calm down and Ethan brought me over to sit. Ethan sits next to me on the couch while Gray sits in my Grandma's chair. They look at each other then back to me. "I told him about your problem." Ethan says I nod my head "That's fine just please don't tell anyone else especially Erin." Both twins looked shocked.

"She doesn't know?" Grayson asks I nod my head. "No one does. Other than you guys." Ethan nods his head then looks at Grayson again. Grayson sighs.

"We get what you're going through." He says then Ethan grabs my hands. "The reason we moved here was that Grayson and I got hooked on drugs we both didn't see it as a problem until every day we would be doing it. We went into a home were they cleaned us open then we moved here to start fresh." Ethan takes a breath. "We didn't want to tell anyone but we thought telling you may help." I start shaking

No, I don't want to leave Ethan. I want to stay with him!

Ethan puts his arm around my shoulder to calm me down. "Ethan I can't just leave." He shakes his head. "You're right you can't. We can help you Tora. You just have to be willing to try." I nod my head and lean into Ethan's shoulder he kisses my head and rubs my arm. "Erin was talking about some party on Friday wanna go?" I sigh

"That's her trying to get your number there is no party." Ethan sighs "Ya see the difference between you two Ethan asked for your number he asked for your's." Grayson laughs Ethan nods "The big difference is I wanted your number." I laugh at Ethan's joke he pulls me closer into his side.

Ethan's phone rings. "It's Erin," He says answering the phone. He puts her on speaker.

"Hey, Ethan!"-Erin

"Hi"-Ethan

"Where are you?"-Erin

"I'm not at school."-Ethan

"Where are you then?"-Erin

Ethan points at me to talk making a hand motion of what he wanted me to say I get up and walk far enough away that she would hear me "Ethan where are you?"

"Is that Tora?"-Erin

"Sorry gotta go"-Ethan

"No Ethan wait-"- Erin

Ethan hangs up on her "Oops" He says high fiving me. I sit down next to him giggling.

This was great. I finally had a friend and maybe someone who was more than a friend.