After party :19

After prom, everyone goes over to the hotel a block away from the school where we change into PJs. Ethan, Grayson, Brad, and I were sharing a room together. It only had two beds which meant that Brad and Grayson would have to sleep together. Ethan and I didn't mind sleeping together since we were now newly engaged.

Grayson and Brad head down to the  third level where someone was selling alcohol. "You sure you're okay with this?" I nod my head "I can drink once in a while Ethan." He sighs "I know you've just been doing well."

Grayson and Brad walked into the room arms loaded with drinks. I take some from Grayson and start downing. It was prom after all my as well let wasted. I take a drink then offer some to Ethan "No thanks gotta keep you in check." I giggle then drink somewhere.

Grayson and Brad had brought a lot to drink so all three of us started doing drinking games. Of course, three drinks in we were drunk but that didn't matter.

Ethan had locked the door so that he could watch all three of us at once. Everything was going well until my stomach started hurting. I wave Ethan over he walks over to me "what's up?" I point to my stomach. Ethan helps me up and leads me into the bathroom. He puts me in front of the toilet and holds back my hair. I end up throwing up. Ethan was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. He wipes my mouth with some toilet paper then flushes the toilet. He helps me up and leads me to our bed. He helps me to bed.

My stomach was still hurt tho I had nothing left in it. I wave at Ethan again. "I'm still not feeling well." Ethan feels my forehead then the back of my neck. He then gets me up takes me outside he puts me into his car then gives me a garbage can. He drives me down to the hospital.

Ethan's POV

She looked so pale. Why did I let her drink that much? I should have done something this was all my fault.

I'd left Gray and Brad in the hotel room hoping this won't take long. Yet it had. The doctor comes out of her room. I rush up to him. "What happened to her?" He sighs "She has alcohol poisoning we didn't catch it in time." His says as I look at him in confusion

"Are you trying to tell me she's going to die?!"