Endless :15

Ethan's POV

I couldn't sit still the doctors have been with her for almost an hour what's wrong with her? What are they doing to her? I see a nurse come out of her room. I rush up to her. "Can you tell me what they're doing to her?"

She looks at me "Are you her family?" I shake my head "No her Grandmother isn't here." she sighs "I'm sorry I can't tell you anything other than that her parents have been informed."

I start walking around again then I remembered that Grayson still had no idea that I was in the hospital I thought it would be better if I just call him.

Tora's POV

I wake up in a stiff uncomfortable bed. I look around and see a man watching me. "Why am I here?" I ask he checks a clipboard then looks back to me "Well you passed out from drinking to much alcohol we've pumped out your stomach. We'll bring you some food in a little while once you've recovered more." I rub my head. "Your parents want to see you." I look at him in shock when he walks out of the room and my parents rush in.

They look me over then my mother starts crying. "Oh, Kevin she's beautiful." She says walking over to me. They both looked the same as the last time I saw them but a lot older.

"You both did this to me. You left me seven years ago to live with my alcoholic Grandmother. At the age of ten, I started drinking then turned into the alcoholic I am today. Bet you didn't know that. Bet you didn't know that my life has been shit. That I skip class to go drink. Bet you didn't know your beautiful daughter was a fuck up!" The nurse comes rushing into my room.

"I'm going to have to ask you two to leave. You have upset the patient." The nurse lets them out of the room then she turns to me. "There are two boys waiting to see you if I let them in will they upset you." I shake my head "No they'll calm me down." She nods her head then leaves and comes back with the twins.

Ethan rushes into my arms. "This isn't your fault. Erin posted a video of you on the internet. I shouldn't have reacted like that." I sigh into his shoulder "Ethan it's fine I messed up as well." We let go of each other and he smiles at me. Everything was going to be okay. Wasn't it? 

 Wasn't it?