jeon jυngĸooĸ

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Jungkook is confused. He's currently in his new own bedroom that he won't be sharing with anyone anymore. Unsurprisingly, he won rock-paper-scissors against all his hyungs. He's supposed to be elated to finally have his own privacy; not that he doesn't have any privacy before.

Having your own space of privacy while doing god-knows-what is essential for a growing man. Especially for Jungkook, since he's recently been personally attacked by none other than their leader. Namjoon.

Lately, their leader has been cuter than ever before. Don't get him wrong, he's already cute even before they debuted. Namjoon acted tough and charismatic throughout their trainee and rookie days to coincide with their concept. But Jungkook knows how much of a big fluff ball Namjoon actually is when Namjoon sometimes forgets pretending.

Jungkook knew that Namjoon has had an affinity for pastel things when they were only a rookie group. He noticed his leader owned a couple of pastel oversized sweaters with sweater paws. He didn't really think much about it. He thought everybody has a soft side and we show it every once in a while.

Well that's what he thought.

Not until Namjoon's collection of ryan plushies AND pajamas that not only him but all the members realized that he's an actual fluff ball. He remembered when they were still roommates and he had to stop himself from imagining things that weren't supposed to even cross his mind for his leader. His hyung. His Namjoon.

Oops.

He came.

Now why is he confused again? Oh right...he feels empty and lonely. Maybe because of the fact that he's used to Namjoon's presence when they were roommates.

And also Seokjin Hyung.

He wipes himself off and throws the wet wipes that he used for uhm...relieving himself to the trash. Thankfully, he hasn't dirtied his overly expensive new sheets. That would be a problem.

He doesn't like it when Seokjin hyung and his Namjoon gets shipped so much by ARMYs. He knows that their leader and the oldest hyung have undeniable chemistry. They're like the mom and dad of the group. He gets it. He envies-- no scratch that, he is jealous of Seokjin because he gets shipped with Namjoon without even trying.

But why do the fans almost never ship him with his hyung? He tries so hard to subtly cling to his hyung whenever he gets the chance. He wants to be shipped with his hyung too. But ARMYs only regarded it as brotherly love. Or worse, like a father and son relationship. Bitch no. He would be a daddy, only for Namjoon that is.

Jungkook sighs and lays on his bed while casually surfing through the web, wanting to read what ARMYs have been up to. And to lowkey search for any rare namkook fanfictions that Google provides.

He hears a knock on the door and Jungkook grunts as a reply to whoever is on the other side. The door opens to reveal someone who he may or may not have fantasized prior to this situation. And he'd be damned that he actually forgot to lock the door before he did his deed. He could've been caught!

"Hey," his deep voice reverberates through his almost perfectly quiet room.

Of course, it has to be Namjoon. He blushes when he remembers that he freaking came just moments ago when he thought of Namjoon as his possession.