Meet my family

I sat at the campfire with my siblings huddled together discussing music until Chiron told us to stop. We pulled apart and I spotted Percy I walked over "Hey handsome" I whispered before I could stop myself he looked confused "I'm soo sorry natural instinct" I say pointing to my flirting siblings minus Mikayla and Baby Masey. "It's fine" he mutters "You ok" I ask

*Percy*

I was pleasntly suprised at the fact that she just called me handsome but she excused it with natural instinct which crushed me "It's fine" i mutter "You ok?" she asks "Fine" I mutter once more "I know what'll make you feel better. Baby Masey!" she calls Baby Masey? "Whats wrong Vicky" a small boy around six with the same color hair and eyes asks "Can we have some marshmellows" she asks "Whos this your booooyfriend" he asks poking her stomach she smiled "No hes not my booooyfriend" she answers "Oh but you want him to be don't you" he says "Just go get those marshmellos" she says poking his chubby cheek. "Alright" he says running over to a small girl she hands him the marshmellos and he runs over handing them to me "Hurt Vicky we'll hurt you" he whispers in my ear before running away again "So Victoria how many brothers do you have?" I ask "4 Zander, James, Brendon and Mason" she answers "How many sisters" I ask "5. Mikayla, Jamie, Sadie, Terra and Alyssa" she responds "You should meet them tomorrow" she says I nod "Vicky we need to go" A strict looking girl calls a group of 9 kids with blonde hair and blue eyes are standing together waiting for Vicky "Bye Percy" she says walking over. They Laughed all the way to their cabin. That seemed like a loving enviroment.

______________Breakfast______________

________________________________________________

I sat with the loud obnoxious Hermes cabin watching Victoria she was sitting at the end of a table with two teenage boys she was tapping her fingers on the table acting like it was a piano. One of the boys was pretending his spoons were drumsticks the other seemed to be writing stuff down. Victoria turned around cathing my eye she waved me over I slowly got up making my way over "Hey" I say "Hi!" she says her whole table turned to watch my everymove I had no doubt in my mind if I somehow hurt one of them the whole cabin would kill me. "Percy this is Zander Smith, Zander this is Percy Jackson" she introduces the boy that was playing the "drums" "Hey" I say "Whats up" he says "You've met Brendon" she waves him away "Hey" he protests "Fine! Percy this is Brendon Johsty, Brendon this is Percy Jackson" she introduces rather annoyed I go down the line of blonde bubbly children. Until I reach the strict girl "Percy this is Terra Johsty, Terra this is Percy Jackson" she introduces "Nice to meet you" she speaks. I nod and the horn blows signaling breakfast over "Go practice I'll be there in a sec" Terra tells her siblings "Bye Percy" Victoria calls "Vicky let's race!" Brendon calls already running "Oh you cheater!" she calls running alongside her 8 siblings "Jackson we don't take our siblings being hurt lightly, the other cabins could careless for their siblings but thats because theres about 40 in each cabin here theres only 10 and we're extrmely close. If you mess around with Vicky and then break her heart we won't be happy and neither will our father. You do know Vicky's dads favorite right" she asks I shake my head "Remember we're skilled chariot racers and archers we will hunt you down" she hisses before turning on her heel leavng my frightened "Told ya" Grover calls behind me "What was that about" I ask "Apollo kids big bond between them and not everyone in the cabin are step siblings in fact Tori's the only one without a full sibling" he answers "Oh" I say rubbing the back of my neck.