I meet my grandmothers rapist...

I sat watching Percy and Grover from the back seats of the truck braiding and un-braiding my bangs as a force of habit when nervous or bored being "adhd" my fingers ,which held the key to my archery, needed something to do. "Look wanna go there" Grover pointed out Percy, Chase and I strained our necks hopelessly trying to read the sign Grover was pointing to. "It a chinese place" he says "We don't have time we need to get to Los Angeles and fast." I say "We have 3 days! And we're in Nevada!!!" Grover whined "We need to get to Hades!" I growl he shuts up and keeps driving. "Ok so now we need to get out of the car and past Tarturas" Grover explains. We nod and get out Grover slips on the flying sneakers and we start to walk "This is easier than I th....ah!!" Grover screams as something starts to drag him in "Help me!!!" He shouts terrified we try to grab Grovers hands but his hands slip from ours I quickly lunge foward as he was near the edge but I saw something that terrified me and froze "The shoes lose the shoes!" Chase shouted Grover did so and crawled out breathing heavy "Hey I'm free" he says shakily. The thing or person that scared me started to reach for me I scrambled backwards trying to get away from him. "What's wrong  Victoria" Percy asked "That!" Annabeth shouted pointing to the tall man with a beard his hair shaggy and dirty "Tityos" Grover whispers terrified of the dangerous man soon the man had me cornered carrasing my cheek with his fingers I whimpered to terrified to snap my band "Percy!" I tried shouting although it came out as a whisper "Who happenes to be your godly parent" Tityos asks in a rough terrifying voice "Apollo" I whimpered "I thought so you look so much like your beautiful grandmother. You know what I'm famous for don't you" he asks "Percy!!" I manage to shout tears rolling off my cheek "Percy help me!!" I shout again as Percy tries slashing at the see through shield keeping the guy I love to rescue me.

*Percy*  

"Who is he!" I shout madly slashing at the shield keeping me from Victoria "Tityos we have to get in!" Grover shouts banging his fists on the shield "Who's Tityos!" I shout "He tried to rape Leto who happens to be Apollo and Artemis' mother so that makes Leto Victoria's grandmother. Apollo and Artemis were inraged and set out to hunt the man. Being the archer twins they took him down with special arrows. And he was taken to Tartarus where vultures eat his liver every night. Percy do you know what those arrows were made of that took Tityos down?" Annabeth explains "No I don't" I shout still slashing at the shield "Gold and siren feathers thats what the arrows of the Apollo children are made of. Apollo gave them the arrows to protect them from almost anything! If we can get Victoria to shoot" she starts "We can't look at her she's pertified!" Grover shouts "There still should be a weakspot ones you hit it it should turn blue" Annabeth explains frantically slapping at the shield Grover followed in the same manner hitting the shield with his fists. I followed in the worst state tears blurring my vision I swung Rip-Tide hitting spots "Percy!" "Percy Help me!!" I heard Victoria shout for me I was pushed over the edge why didn't this creep learn rapeing is wrong! I'll show him! Anger boiled my blood as I started to swing like a mad-man until a certain spot turned blue. I stabbed the spot frantically until the shield made a low rumble and collapsed "Stay back boy!" Tityos shouted "You creeper!" I shouted stabbing his arm "Your sick!" I shouted again stabbing his leg "You deserve all the pain that was brought to you" I whispered stabbing his heart he collapsed and Tartarus started to drag him away as he was shouting curses at me. I dropped my sword running to Victoria "Percy" She sobbed into my shoulder "Shh" I whispered stroking her hair "Thank-you Percy" she whispers shakily "For what?" I ask "Being the person to bring me home" she answers I remembered the promise and hugged her closer letting the tears stream of my cheeks as I burried my face into the crook of her neck and she cried into my chest "How do we tell them we should go?" I hear Annabeth whisper to Grover he shrugs watching us his face tear stained from the fear of having Victoria raped. "It's time to go" I say softly she nods breathing in and out shakily. She snaps her band and swings her bow over her left shoulder I hold her right hand with my left Rip-Tide in my right. I didn't ever want to let go of Victoria the fear of something happening to her racked my mind. I glanced over st her and wondered why anybody would want to hurt someone as wonderful as Victoria Taylor.