Ares.

"Can I driiive now?" I whined as I sat at the passenger seat next to Grover "No..." he answers getting tired of this arguement "Why not..." I started then stared at the old abondened amusement park in front of me. "This is where Ares should be..." Annabeth says getting out we follow I knotch my arrow in my bow held tightly at my side as I crouched down lower "There" I said I pointed to the big burly man and the beautiful woman. It was discusting how they were siblings and they shared an affair. I shot an arrow to catch their attention and Ares quickly drew a sword "Who goes there" he asks unlike Percy I know you have to treat gods with large respect. I bow "Ares son of Zeus Aphrodite daughter of Zesus. I am Victoria Taylor daughter of your half brother Apollo. This is Annabeth Chase daughter of your half sister Athena this is Grover Underwood a noble satyr and this is Percius Jackson son of your uncle Poisoden" I finish standing up straight "Victoria... you are all your father speaks of a noble neice I suppose" Ares grunts Aphrodite approaches me as Percy practically trips over her she inspects me nodding in a aprroval "I've been watching you Victoria you handel boys much to roughly you should begin to look for love..." she says her eyes darting at Percy "Thank you for the advice..." "Call me Aunt Aphrodite" she finishes I really didn't want to that would only remind me Athena ,the woman that produced the brat that is Annabeth, is also my aunt. And that my father is Percy's cousin which would make us 2nd cousins. Gross much. Not to mention Aphrodite wasn't the type of girls I found friendly. "Aunt Aphrodite we seek some assistence"I finish nudging Percy to speak "Yeah" he says simply I roll my eyes at him annoyed "Here noble neice" Ares grunts throwing me a pack I toss it to Percy gruffly and westart to walk away "Don't forget don't throw arrows at the war god" Ares adds "I didn't throw I shot" I answer "What a weak shot I froze my eye twitching he did not just insult my archery. It's like insulting Zander's hair, saying they spot no difference between the twins, insulting Brendons sense of fashion, insulting Jame's baby brother or insulting Mason's teddy. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT. "What?" I growl "Lousy" he says simply "Ares that is fin shooting don't lie dear he's just jealous he can't work a bow as good as a teen" Aorodite asks "As if... you know "noble neice" i xan give you lessons" he says "My arrows are made of pure light weight gold the feathers of sirens" I explode ready to shoot my uncle "Oook" Percy says picking me up and taking me away as I kicked and screamed "Let me go!!" I shout trying to shoot Ares "Your crazy right!" Grover whispered "No! Its its archery's in my blood!" I growl "Watch your hand Percy" I growl as Percy's hand grabbed my ass slightly "Sorry" he stutters embarrased. I could hear the blush form on his cheeks. I sighed watching the figures slowly fading. "You should've let me shoot him" I growl "No he would've hurt you" he says I smile slightly happy. Percy Jackson cares for me.