Messages from home

I quickly compose myself staring at the window wiping my tears "I brought my sunshine a sammitch!" Grove says trying to cheer me up I see Percy look at me anxiously I try to push him aside smiling slightly at my best-friens besides Brendon although he is my brother. So does that count?? "Aw look at those adowable dimples" Grover coos poking my dimples "Can I drive?" I ask "I'm not sure having an emotionaly unstabled girl driving us is a good idea." Chase says "Listen little miss. genius keep at it my dad will make sure you start stumbling around in the dark!" I growl "Oh yeah! I forgot! Daddy protecting his precious one of a kind daughter" She hisses "At least my dad loves me!" I shout "My mother loves me!" she shouts "I don't see her helping you!!" I shout "The parking lot right now little miss sunshine!" she growls I snap my band steping out into the parking lot as she gets out her bronze knife. I grab a golden arrow with the white feathers at the end and knotch it in my bow "No Victoria stop!" Percy shouts "Oh he remebers my name" I growl snapping my band and getting into my seat. I feel sunshine grow brighter as it hits my skin "Don't let a boy do this to you" I hear a male's voice say to me "Talk again!" I beg aloud he's never spoken ever that was his voice and I didn't listen well enough "Sharpen your arrows my daughter" I hear again his voice sounded young and joking I smile taking out my arrows and sharpening the heads I engraved the same thing on each arrow "I love you father" he was right if Percy's happy with Chase let it be... I'm going to stay well for my father and the other people of Earth who don't want the world to go dark "Yay your happy again" Grover cheers "Who would you know" i tease as he starts the car. "Your eyes their sky blue again your skin and hair are radiant and give off the almost golden glow." he answers "Thanks Grove" I say smiling "Hey look you have an Iris??" Grover says poiting to the shimmering message "Vicky??" I hear Zander ask "Get out of the way my gorgeous face should be the one she sees first" I hear Brendon say "No besides I'm better looking" Zander replies "Hey guys" I chuckle "Vicky!" Zander my other bestfriend cheers "Get out of the way!" I hear Brendon shout soon enough someone shoves Zander Brendon sitting where Zander was "Hey Brendon" I say my voice cracking Zander then decided to sit on Brendon so we could all talk "A little goatie told us Percy made you go sad" Brendon says I blush realizing Percy is behind me "Oh look there he is!" Zander shouts "Be expecting a beating Jackson!" Brendon growls "Or a shooting" Zander adds twiriling his golden arrow "Vicky tell him to go away I don't even want to see his face" Brendon says in a fake dramatic voice I shove Percy's face back ready to enjoy talking to my brothers. "And then papa told us you fell depressed but looks like the oldest handsome Apollo sons lifted your spirits!" Zander shouted giving me a huge thumbs up I laughed throwing my head back "And guess who's been asking about youuuuu" Brendon says cheerfuly "Who?" I ask "Well none other than Zachary Mallet" Zander answers "One of Athenas sons that...stole your heart" Brendon gasps fakley clutching his heart dramatically making me laugh a blush creeping up on my cheeks "At least before Jackson showed up..." Zander whispers "But now you can Zachary! He has a brain!!" Brendon says loudly "So what'd he say?" I ask nervously "Oh handsome children of Apollo where forth does your gorgeous sister princess travel" Zander says "And now you say..." Brendon says clearing his throat "Oh Dear handsome brothers tell my prince to wait for me and I shall return with a heart full of love" he says in an awful girl voice making Zander crack up "Stop laughing while on my lap its weird!" "Douch" "Fag!" "I love you little brother!" Brendon breaks the chain hugging Zander Zander rolls his eyes grinning at me "So yeh we tell him!" he asks or begs "No thank you poets you remind me much of our step brother" i say my voice full of sarcasm "Of course!" Zander says "William Shakspear (sp?)" Brendon finishes "We're waiting Vicky in fact I'm leader now... Aly and Terra got accepted into Art school" Brendon says quietly. He hadn't worked on growing that over protective sheel that most co-leader did he was a carefree happy child at heart. And even being cabin leader and having five beads and 11 unhappy years before he even showed up at camp couldn't bring him down "We love you we have to go now" they sadi as the dissolved my heart ached to see their smiling faces once again "Your brother Zander umm" Annabeth stuttered "Would never be interested in someone as obnoxious and loud mouthed like yourself he doesn't like people constantly reminding him if they're better" I answer not holding back from this vicious girl.

*Percy*

Their words stung. Those happy go lucky kids that were mew few friends are now gone. They hate me. And Grovers right they want to kill me. And now theres a guy Victoria is interested in the has similair feelings "Ya well I seriously doubt Zachary actually asked for you!" Annabeth snorts Victoria ignores her and stares at the sky blankley.

We were getting into bed in a motel when Victoria recieved another Iris "James" I heard her whisper I could hear the tears welling up in her sky eyes "Hey palaioteri adelfi" his child voice spoke "What are you doing up it's late" she yawned he glanced around then whispered "I can't sleep can you sing?" he pleads she glances at me we shared a bed again and man was it awkward. I nod my head reassuringly she gets the guitar she took (against Annabeths whining) she started strumming slowly and began to sing "So latley been wonderin who will be there to take my place when 'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face. If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all and between the sand and stone could you make it on your own if I could then I would wherever you will go way up high or down low I'll go wherever you will go and maybe I'll find out a way to make it back somehow. To watch you to guide you in the darkest of your days...." her voice had me in trance but her brother interupted and I really looked at her the tears coming down James from the message had tear rolling and rolling he was hugging his pillow tightly which I'm sure he wouldn't do if he was teaching an archery class. All the Apollo teach music and archery. Or out in public for that matter "Vicky your coming back right!" he sobed thrwoing his head into my pillow "Of course I am! I promise just for you and Mason but it'll be a few minutes so I need you to stay strong for Baby Masey ok" she said "Ya ok" he sniffed pressing his hand to the message Victoria extended her hand pressing it aginst James' small hand "I love you Vicky and tell Percy I don't hate him like our siblings and tell Grover i love him" he says my heart welled with joy at the thought of one of the Apollo's children but that meant Baby Maseu doesn't like me which broke my heart since my heart welled with love for the small boy. "I love you too little man" Grover shouted I knew Grover was the satyr that rescued James and Mason and they must care as much for Grover like I do. "Night Vicky." James said as the message dissapeared

The next morning I was snuggled close to something my face burried in something soft and smooth I opened my eyes and realized I had my arms wrapped around Victoria she shot her eyes open and pushed me aside. Grover and Annabeth had left for breakfast so I went to the bathroom "Sorry" I said sheepishly "Its fine" she says bored "Look Victoria..." I started "Forget it Percy" she says getting up and bending down t reach her luggage and once again I couldn't help but stare "You need to work on checking people out" she answers I blush escaping to the bathroom "I'm such an idiot messing up so much with her" I groan sliding down the floor my back against the door. "I love you Victoria Taylor" I whispered to myself and it was weird saying it seeing as ~I really never even planned on having a crush on somebody but Victoria changed everything. My life included.