2 | Jinho

Jo Jinho

"Ya! Get a room!"

I annoyingly said to the love birds, Hwitaek and Hyojong. They've been showing intimate actions in front of me. They knew that it'll annoy me because I'm single.

"Awww... our Jinho is getting angry." Hwitake said teasingly.

"When will you find your partner Jinho like srsly. You're the only oddball left." Hyojong said as if he waa concerned.

"Stop teasing me! And I'm not interested for relationships."

"I smell lies." Hwitaek blurted out.

"Shut up!" I shouted because of how annoying they were.

They're both laughing their asses off my reactions.

"Whatever! Can you guys come with me for a while?"

"Where?" Hyojong asked.

"At the mall nearby, I'mma buy some stuff."

"And those are?" Hwitaek asked with suspicion.

"Clothes."

"What type?" Hyojong continued.

"Stop asking and lets just go!"

~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

"Yuto! I'll just go to the mall nearby! Gotta buy some new socks!"

"Be careful!" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Love you!" I shouted back as I rushed outside the door.

I got outside and shut the door. A boy caught my attention and it looks like he is with his friends. He looks annoyed at them while they are laughing at him. That guy is cute with those glasses.

I snapped out of it and continued focusing on getting to the mall and get the socks I need.

When I got to the mall I ran fast to the department store to buy some. I turn around to look for better options and then I noticed. He's here.

He seems to be picking out some clothes. And I must say those are good choices.

~~~~~~~

I see this tall guy looking through different sport socks. And it seems that he has some hard time to choose.

I turned back around and focus on which clothe I would pick. I just decided to go with some simple yet cool t-shirts.

I turned around to see the tall guy but he's not there anymore. I looked around and I see him at the cashier, ready to pay.

I rushed there and I got to the line to get close to him. Idk why but he's charming. But I restrain myself because the chance of him being gay is like a single raindrop out of the rest.

~~~~~~~

I am at the cashier and I noticed that the cute boy behind me. He looks like he's thinking deeply, what's going on inside of his head?

I reached the person at the cashier and payed for the socks and left the department store.

That cute boy. Who is he?

But I have a boyfriend so... yeah.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

YEETTT! I SMELL THE WOOHO FEELS NOW!

(but wtf how can I smell feelings?)

#eyebagsarethenewsexy