13 | Soft

Jo Jinho

"Want to continue?"

I blushed hard when I heard Wooseok in a seductive voice. I covered my face with both of my hands as my cheeks are burning.

Wooseok chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"Let's go to my room, We might have full access when we're on bed." He said as I tensed a little, nervous as fuck.

Even though I don't see anything I can sense that Wooseok is smirking.

I was placed in a soft bed and it's so comfortable to sleep on.

I removed my hands and see the whole room.

"You like it here?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah! It's not messy and the bed is so comfortable." I replied and he gave me a satisfied look and a proud smile.

"Can I ask something?" He questioned.

"What?"

"...can we cuddle?" He asked as I giggled, nodding afterwards.

"Of course! I am cuddle-able until you get tired of it." I replied.

Wooseok layed with me on the bed and cuddled each other. This  safe feeling that I feel when Wooseok is near me gives me relief. I want him to notice how I feel. I want him.

"Hey Jinho?" He called md out for the 2nd time now.

"Hmmm?" I hummed in response, waiting for his reply.

"Please don't react too harshly, can I ask you something?" He asked as I quirked a brow.

"Mhmm." I hummed again.

"Uhhhh... can we go on for a date?" He asked as my eyes lit up. He asked me on a date!

"Yes! I'm glad to be on a date with you!" I replied and this time, his eyes were the one that lit up with joy.

"Nice. Where are we going cutie~?" He asked as I shrugged.

"You decide. You're the one who asked me on a date."

He nodded and we cuddled . My head is resting on his chest, I can hear his stable heartbeat that drives me to sleep because of the calm feeling.

~~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

Me and Jinho cuddled until Jinho dozed off. This cutie.

I looked at Jinho's face and look at every details of it. I run my hand from his cheek to his chin.

I took a sniff of his hair and it smells like blooming flowers. And I loved it.

"Wooseok..." I hear him murmuring in a whisper like voice "I love you."

"Me too Jinho. I love you too." I said while whispering.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

~Ring!Ring!Ring!~

The alarm clock started ringing loudly that I was awaken immidiately.

I look around and I don't see Wooseok at the room. I looked at my phone to check what time it is.

8:15a.m

I exited the room,only to see a half-naked Wooseok in front of me.

"Good morning cutie~" He greeted.

I closed my eyes with my hands and greeted back.

"You can shower now cutie if you want. I have some spares of clothes just for you. I'll make breakfast for the two of us." He said.

I nodded and I quickly grabbed a towel. Wtf he's so hot under his clothes.

I slapped myself and shaked the thoughts out of my head. "Snap out of it Jinho!"

I walked to the bathroom and proceeded to shower. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself up. I wrapped the towel around my waist and exited the bathroom. I quickly entered Wooseok's room to change.

I go downstairs and I see Wooseok making pancakes.

"You finished showering cutie~?"

I nodded in response and sat down the kitchen table. I pulled out my phone and checked the time again

8:56a.m

I placed down my phone as Wooseok placed a plate of stacked pancakes. I ate with joy as because of it's deliciousness.

"You like it cutie?" He asked

I nodded as a response and the flavor made me let out a small moan.

I turned around to look at Wooseok only to see him being shocked.

"Uhhh... you ok?" I asked in concern.

"Y-yes." He nodded.

"These pancakes are delicious by the way!" I decided to change the topic and complimented his pancakes.

"Glad you liked them!"

We continued to eat until we both finished.

"So Jinho... you need a ride home?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes please."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Omg I think the events are too fast... A plot twist might make it longer ;)