9 | Soccer Game

Jung Wooseok

~Ring! Ring! Ring!~

I was woken up by the alarm of my phone. I groggily stood up and turned the alarm off. I checked the time.

8:41a.m

I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I sat down in the kitchen table and ate my breakfast.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed

I checked my phone notification. I received a message from Jinho.

CutiePie♥
Wooseok... you awake?

TallGuy
Yes cutie~

CutiePie♥
Have you eaten breakfast yet?

TallGuy
Not yet cutie, I'm still eating it.

CutiePie♥
Well that's good to know...

TallGuy
Awwww. Is my cutie concerned?

CutiePie♥
Of course I am! You'll play soccer later!

TallGuy
I really need you here rn. I'm bored.

CutiePie♥
Nope.

TallGuy
Why not cutie?

CutiePie♥
It's a secret... Hihihi

TallGuy
If you won't come,I'll go there and I'll find out your secret.

CutiePie♥
Now you're threatening me? I'll block you >:C

TallGuy
Ok I won't cutie~

CutiePie♥
Gtg. Get yourself prepared or I'mma beat you.

TallGuy
Ooohhh... scary.

CutiePie♥
Stop with the sarcasm.

TallGuy
Ok ok, I'll stop.

CutiePie♥
You should be. Anyways, bye!

TallGuy
See ya cutie~♥

seen 8:58

~~~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

"Can we go with you? Pleeeeaseee?" Hwitaek whined like a child as he tugged my shirt back and forth lightly.

"It's either no or no, so NO" I said as I gave them a death glare.

"Awwwww c'mon please?" Hyojong insisted, still not convinced.

"You won't convinc--"

Huitaek and Hyojong gave me the puppy eyes.

"Aish. You two are not kids anymore! Stop what you're doing." I said, clearly cringed out.

"We'll stop if you let us come with you." Hwitaek said with a grin on his face.

"Ughhhh. Ok fine! Just behave yourselves there." I gave up as I don't want to argue with them anymore.

"YAY!" Hwitaek and Hyojong cheered in unison. Ugh these morons.

These two are annoying but fun to be with. It makes me crazy.

In any minute Wooseok will be here. I need to prepare myself and make myself look decent.

I wore a casual polo shirt and jeans. I think of removing my glasses and so I did.

The doorbell rang and I quickly ran to the front door and see a smiling Wooseok.

"Woah..." Wooseok said as his mouth formed an O ( :o )

"...what?" I asked.

"N-nevermind. Let's go!" He said.

"Wait!" I called out for him as he turned back to me, him raising both of his eyebrows as he put his ears closer so he can hear clearly.

"Why?" He asked, clearly intrigued with what I have to say.

"These two are coming with us." I pointed at Huitaek and Hyojong who waved at Wooseok giddly and all excited. I cringed too much for this day.

"Great! The more the merrier, right?" He said as he flashed a smile that will be now stuck in my head for ages.

"...yeah. merrier." I said with sarcasm. Gladly they didn't notice.

Honestly, I wanted to take this opportunity to be with Wooseok alone. Aish.

"Let's go now!"

Wooseok grabbed my wrist and led me to his car. His grip makes me blush. I don't want my hand to be released of his grip.

~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

Jinho without glasses is my new kink. He's so hot like wtf.

"Uhmmm. Can you stop staring at Jinho like every second you turn around and look at him, accidents might happen." Hwitaek said, snapping me back into reality.

"O-oh... sorry." I returned my attention at the road, not wanting accidents to happen.

I resisted myself and damn it was hard. Cutie to a hottie. How do you even do that!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yowwwww... so I watched Yes or Yes again and again and again until I can't stop.

Also I'm a League of Legends player myself. I stan K/DA idk why HAHAHA