5 | Moved On

Jung Wooseok

I am now discharged and free to leave the hospital. I have decided to stay at Kino's house for a while. I texted him before so it's agreed.

I go to Yuto's place to pack my things.

Once I opened the door I see Yuto, cooking but he feels down. He noticed me enter and he approached me but I stopped him.

"Don't get anywhere close to me Yuto." I warned him before he get to close.

"B-but-"

"Shush! I just came here to grab my things and move over to Kino's place." I shut him up before he speak. I don't want to hear him talking anymore.

He was down even more when I said that I was moving out. His tears escaped from his eyes and hugged me. But I quickly let go from the embrace and started heading upstairs to my room and started packing.

Yuto tried to stop me so I shouted at him, causing him to be frightened. I pushed him outside the room and locked the door after.

Luckily, I only have few things here so I packed up pretty quickly.

I opened the door and I didn't see him. I looked around to check but he's nowhere but I saw a note and read it.

"All of these sufferings will end if I was gone. Goodbye"

I ran to Yuto's room and I see him holding a cutter. Slicing his wrists. I stopped him and threw the cutter away.

He's totally depressed I can tell. I sent him to the hospital to seek early medication.

"Oh god Yuto what were you thinking!"

~~~~~~~~

Yuto is now fine and I'm relieved. I go back to the house and took my things and left a note. I walked to Kino's house which is not that far from Yuto's.

~~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

"OMFG YOU SHOULD TEXT HIM!" Hwitaek shouted out loud. Clearly fanboying.

"Agreed." Hyojong said as he nodded.

"W-why would I?" I stutter as I asked, clearly nervous.

"Come to think of it, I do want to text him but I'm shy and afraid... what if I mess up?"

"Cool! NOW TEXT HIM!" Hwitaek still fanboying, ignoring my statement.

"Ok ok! Calm down!" I give up before Hwitaek continues to shout at me.

I go to my SMS and texted Wooseok.

Jinho
H-hey....

Wooseok
Who's this?

Jinho
It's me Jinho, if you remember me...

Wooseok
Hahahaha. Ofc I know you! You're the cute guy who helped me.

Jinho
Stop with the flattery will ya?

Wooseok
Ok cutie I will stop.

Jinho
That's what he said...

Wooseok changed the nicknme of Jinho to CutiePie♥

CutiePie♥
Wtf? HAHAHAHA

Wooseok
What's so funny cutie?

CutiePie♥ changed the nickname of Wooseok to TallGuy

TallGuy
Ya!

seen 15:32

I was rolling on the floor laughing. This guy is such a dork. I love it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Who's your bias in PENTAGON?

What's your favorite song?