3 | We're Over

Jung Wooseok

I hope Yuto will love these sweets I bought for him. After all its his favorites.

I walked until I reached the house. I entered the house and I just can't unsee what I just saw.

"Y-Yuto?"

My heart shatters into pieces when I saw Yuto is making out with his ex... Shinwon.

"W-wait Wooseok I-I can explain!" He shouted and was shook. He was scared.

"Enough! First of all, what are you doing here you scumbag?" I shouted back and gave a death glare at Shinwon.

"I came here to take back what was mine and that is Yuto." He said and it really got on my nerves.

"But you broke up with him right? So he's not yours anymore." I reassured him.

"You don't know anythi-" He shouted.

"SHUT UP! Leave before matters get even worse." I cut him off.

I gave him a death glare, I'm ready to beat the shit out of him but Yuto stops me.

Shinwon just chuckles and leaves. Son of a bitch...

After Shinwon left. Yuto was traumatized, he cried for life that Shinwon sexually harassed him.

Even though that I'm mad, I comforted him and tell that everything is alright now.

I led him to the couch and let him sit.

"Now tell me, why was Shinwon here?" I asked him, still dissapointed.

"H-he... I-I don't even know w-why he came here a-at the first place." He stuttered as he speak.

"What did he say to you?"

"He t-threatened me... if I don't be back with him he will ruin us. And I don't want that to happe-"

"But why did I see you making out with him huh?" I cut him off by asking him.

"I didn't do it. He forced me into it. And I can't fight ba-"

"Bullshit! Do you know what I saw earlier to you two? You we're fucking enjoying it. Your lips were in-sync too."

"Wooseok-ah... I'm sorry-"

"Your sorry won't make anything better Yuto.'

"Please I beg you..."

"Beg me what? It's all ruined Yuto. Ruined and I'm over it. Hope you build a better relationship with Shinwon."

I turn around to go outside but Yuto tries to stop me. I removed his arm and push him away from me.

I just ran away far from the house. Not stopping and just kept running. In hopes that I would forget everything that happened earlier.

~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

It was dark already outside and I wanted to walk outside to get so air.

I noticed a tall guy walking alone. He seems tired. When I looked at him, it was him who I saw at the department store.

All of a sudden he collapsed. I panicked and I ran into him to check if he's ok. I called Huitaek and Hyojong for help and send him to the nearest hospital.

"Hang in there. We'll get you to the hospital." I whispered under my breath and hoped for the best.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ohhhhh... WooHo is stirring up!

#tired