12 | Just the two of us

Jo Jinho

We sat on the couch and binge watched K-Drama and we were about to finish it.

My head is resting on his shoulder while his free hand is on my waist while the other one played with my hair.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He suddenly said out of the blue, making me shocked.

"W-what?" I stutter as I was flusterred by his remarks.

"I'm serious." He said. I looked at his face and saw nothing buy sincerity.

Wooseok looks affected by the events that happened earlier. I pull him closer to me and gave him a tight hug so that he'll comfortable.

"Thanks for the hug cutie~..."

A few seconds later, I can hear sniffles coming from Wooseok.

"You ok Wooseok?" I asked to make sure everything is fine.

"Y-yes... I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"You know that you can tell me what you feel right?"

We stayed silent, sitting at the couch without the two of us speaking. Until I broke the silence.

"Wooseok, speak to me--"

I was cutted off by him kissing me. The feeling of his lips suddenly drove me crazy like I took ecstasy. The warm and soft feeling against my lips drives me on.

I returned the kiss and made our lips moving in sync. His free hands are resting on my waist while mine are on his shoulder. He pulled back just to launch his lips on once more.

This beautiful feeling that I don't want to be gone. I want to stay like this forever.

The doorbell rang, causing us to pull away in shock.

"I-I'll get the door open."

I nodded and Wooseok walked to the front door and opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

"Hongseok, where's Kino--" I asked when I saw Hongseok at the front door. He cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips.

"Shush." He silenced me as I quirked a brow.

"Uhm... why?"

"Kino's asleep in the car and I drove him back here so he can take good rest." He said as my mouth formed an o.

"Aren't you going to sleep with him?" I asked as he motioned his head a 'no'.

"No. I'm working on something so I might not be finished till tomorrow." He excused as I nodded.

"Ok, thank you for bringing Kino here." I thank him before approaching the sleeping Kino in the backseat.

"I'll help you bring Kino to his room."

I nodded and Hongseok picked up Kino and I helped to carry him to the room.

Hongseok setted Kino at the bed, still not breaking Kino's sleep.

"Thanks for the lift Hongseok." I thank him one last time before saying goodbye.

"You're welcome, bye!"

He waved at me goodbye while he is driving away our house.

I should check on Jinho now.

~~~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

Jinho
Hey guys, I'm not going home tonight because I'm staying here at Wooseok's place.

Hwitaek
Owwww... so you're leaving us alone?

Hyojong
Yeah why?

Jinho
I just felt like it.

Hwitaek
Hyojong guess what?

Hyojong
What?

Hwitaek
Wooseok and Jinho sitting on a tree.

Hwitaek
K-I-S-S-I-N-G?

Jinho
I'm still here you know?

Hwitaek
Really? I thought you're with Wooseok and making out

Hyojong
I thought so too.

Jinho
Whatever. It's 8:30 now and wow time flies so fast. Goodbye.

Hwitaek
The perfect time to make out with Wooseok~

Hyojong
In his bedroom, where you two are alone~

Hwitaek succesfully blocked!
Hyojong succesfully blocked!

I roll my eyes and turned off my phone. I see Wooseok waving goodbye at Hongseok.

He closed and the door and immidiately turned to me. He walked and sat beside me whispering.

"Want to continue?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

>~< I'm sorry if it's too early for them hahaha.

But this story is not that close to be finished yet.