4 | Making New Friends

Jo Jinho

We rushed him to the nearest hospital and prayed for him to wake up.

After the doctor checked him, he turned to us and said his conditions. He's fine but he's just really stressed.

"Sir, are you relatives of him?" The doctor asked.

"W-we're his friends." I hesitantly said.

The doctor left the room and I checked if he's in good condition.

I was shocked when his fingers moved and his eyes are opening. Oh gosh what am I going to do and how am I gonna act? I barely know him!

When he stood up I was really nervous.

"Why am I here? And why are you here?" He asked groggily because he was unconcious earlier

"Well, you fainted in the middle of the street and we helped you to get here." I answered, still worried and nervous.

"F-fainted? Really?" He asked as his eyes widened from shock. I just nodded.

"You're cute, Your name is?" Why did he asked that out of the blue?

"Jo Jinho, thanks for the praise... ig." He just chuckled.

"Ya! What's so funny?" I asked, kind of loosening up from the awkward atmosphere lately.

"Well, I'm Jung Wooseok. Nice meet you by the way." He said as he reached his hand for a hand shake. I quickly took it and came for the handshake.

We introduced ourselves and talked about ourselves like hobbies, dislikes, likes and all that shit.

"...how old are you Wooseok?" I asked.

"20, and you?"

I am in shock. He's just 20?

"Well, I'm 26..."

I see the shock in his face when I said that.

"What? Am I that old?" I asked him.

"N-no... your height is just... whatever nevermind."

I hit him while he was laughing. He has such a charming laugh.

~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

Damn. He's so cute when he's being annoyed.

"Well thank you for sending me here guys. It's wonderful I have made new friends." I said happily.

"Take good care of yourself! If you need me call me!" Jinho said.

I just chuckled and waved at them goodbye.

When they we're gone I started to think about Yuto. How is he doing? I shaked my head so that I can remove him from my thoughts.

I don't want to live with him anymore(for now) . Where am I going to stay?

"Oh right! To Kino's!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry if this chapter is short but the events are OMAGAAAAAAA...

I CANNOT-

(*'*)