¤♡¤

Jung Wooseok

I drove to the central park as fast as I could. I don't want to waste anymore time. I really love him. I love Jinho. I always think that it's to early but it isn't.

I parked my car near the park and sat on a bench where we sit and eat whenever me and Jinho eat.

"Wooseok! Is that you?" A familiar voice of a woman shouted.

I turned around and I see my parents. I'm glad to see my mother again. Well, not my father.

My mother is always the one who supports and loves me whatever I do. My father on the other hand is always away from our house. I barely interact with him when I was a child. We have this awkward atmosphere when we talk.

"How are you Wooseok?" My mom asked, nodding in response.

"I'm doing well. Thanks for asking." I replied as I gave her a smile.

"Oh I'm glad. By the way, why are you dressed up so neatly? And what's that box?" She asked out of the blue.

"Well mom actually... I uh--" I got nervous as she brought uo the topic.

"Wooseok! You're here!"

Jinho approached me to a hug and hugged me. I returned the hug and kissed his forehead.

My mom and dad are obviously shocked. They don't know yet that I broke up with Yuto.

"Mom, Dad. Can I talk to you two for a bit?" I asked, anticipating for an answer.

"Sure." They both answered in unison.

"Jinho, wait for me in this bench."

He nodded as my parents and I walked away from the bench.

~~~~~~~~

Jo Jinho

I suspect Wooseok because he acts weird today. And what are his parents doing here?

I eavesdropped their conversation and I only heard from Wooseok;

"No! I won't leave him!"

"I thought you would support me mom..."

"I don't want to live in the States!"

"It's my final decision! I'm not leaving."

Wooseok stomped and left his parents. He approached me and grabbed my wrist.

"Where are we going?" I asked with concern.

"Away from my parents." He answered with a cold and stern tone.

"W-why?"

We stopped running and Wooseok looked at me. He cupped my face and said

"I won't ever leave you."

Suddenly, tears formed in his eyes and started to fall.

"W-why are you crying? Is something wrong?" I asked in concern.

"N-nothing... it's just they ruined this opportunity but, I think it might be too early." He answered as I was confused.

"What opportunity?" I asked.

We we're in the middle of the central park's garden. Where no one is there. He kneeled down with one foot and reached something out of his pocket. A brown box.

"W-Wooseok... you--" I stuttered as I held my tears back.

"I might think it's too early but I can't hold my feelings for you anymore. Jinho, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with sincerity, I nodded.

"Yes!" I said with joy. I looked at his eyes that are now filled with tears of joy.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I won't ever leave you."

He kissed my lips and I kissed back. None of us wants to pull out of the kiss. Our lips passionately moving together as the warmth filled me.

He pulled out and grabbed my hand and led me to nowhere.

"Where will we go this time?"

"In a place where no one will disturb us and cuddle forever."

I snickered when he said 'cuddle forever'

"Awww... that's cute~"

"You're the cute one cutie~"

We headed to his apartment and celebrated our official relationship. Just the two of us.

~~~~~~~

Jung Wooseok

¤This part contains smut! Continue if you're thirsty or don't if you're not smutty.¤

Our lips are perfectly syncing and our tounges fighting for dominance.

I unbuttoned his polo shirt and threw it off the floor. I kissed him down the neck, sucking and leaving hickeys. I suck his nipple on the left while I use my free hand to play his other nipple. His moans are music to me. I removed my shirt and pants and I removed his pants as well, only leaving our undergarnment. Our clothed members grinding on each othee while I kiss him down to his navel.

"Nhgggg... do me already!"

"You're a good boy right?" While I smacked his ass

He whimpered as he nodded.

I removed his underwear and sucked his member. His moans getting more louder and faster and makes me turned on.

"Ahhhh~! Wooseok I'm cumming!"

I hummed in response while my head is still bobbing up and down.

He came all over my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"That's sweet. I like it." I said while smirking.

He impatiently puts his ass on my groin, wanting to be nailed.

"Impatient huh?"

He nodded and I growled while smirking.

"You're gonna get it baby."

~~~~~~~~~~

woot woot! It's done!

Pls don't hate me.